Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your roll ever kicked back in the next day?

i've rolled every weekend for the past 4 months or so and this has never happened to me or my friends before. i took 2.5 saturday night, the last half around 7am sunday morning. i was fine all day sunday, slept a few hours, then got up early monday morning. around 11am, i sat down to start studying for finals and my roll kicked back in - hard. i didn't know what to do with myself. my body definitely felt like i was peaking, on and off, for about 2 hours - my pupils were even dilated. my friends tried to calm me down, but i was scared. i just had to keep pacing around - and i needed people around me to make me feel safe. it happened once more at 8pm, then i went to bed and i've felt great all day today. has anybody ever experienced anything like this or know of a possible explanation?

Yes!!! It has happened to me two times. One time was in Mexico and the other time was back in december. I freaked out! I was driving to see my boyfriend and it is a 3 hour drive. I didn't know what to do with myself. When I was in Cancun I was feeling kinda funny so I went back to my hotel room and as soon as the cold air hit me I was fucked up. Both times my pupils dialated. I didn't mind so much that time. I just don't understand how that could happen! Glad I'm not the only one! What pills did you take?

------------------

siren.jpg

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

Yes!!! It has happened to me two times. One time was in Mexico and the other time was back in december. I freaked out! I was driving to see my boyfriend and it is a 3 hour drive. I didn't know what to do with myself. When I was in Cancun I was feeling kinda funny so I went back to my hotel room and as soon as the cold air hit me I was fucked up. Both times my pupils dialated. I didn't mind so much that time. I just don't understand how that could happen! Glad I'm not the only one! What pills did you take?

I like the pic in your sig alot.

cwm38.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Well, I wouldn't exactly say that my "roll" kicked back in, but something did happen.

A few years ago I went thru a period where I would roll every weekend, both Friday and Saturday, I mean not just one pill for the night but at least 2! It was Halloween nite, it was on a Sunday. The nite before I had gone to tunnel and the night before that to limelight. Well, all of a sudden I seriously started to like hallucinate or something, I mean I was really seeing things!! I remember I looked down to the floor for some reason and I saw someone dead lying there, it was scary! Then for some reason me and my b/f were talking about beer or whatever, he said blah blah blah....corona, all of a sudden, I totally freaked out when he said that!!! Don't ask why, I mean this was the strangest thing ever!!!! Its like I would hear things, jump up, see things flying by!!

OMG, I'll never forget that nite!!!

It hasn't happened to me anymore though thank god!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Lol...I have been rolling every weekend for at least the last 2 months, and only once has

my roll returned the next day...I was at work and I felt all wierd....fortunately it wasn't that strong and I could control myself, considering the fact my boss was there...lol. I guess it's just left over, but it could just be the after effects, who knows....it was funny though.

cwm9.gif

i took a mitsu (not too strong), 1/2 blue smiley and an orange/yellow smiley. all good and speedy. i'm so glad this feeling has happened to someone else. my one friend asked if i learned my lesson from this - meaning not to roll again. hells no. it was weird, but all i have to say is party on!

I'm not sure what it was that I took in Cancun. I think it was a blueberry. It was definantly not pure MDMA. The time before that was so long ago I am not sure, maybe an Audi TT.

Dale, thankyou for the compliment. I love that picture, I think I might oreder it for my apartment. Not sure if it will look too silly though.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

It happened to me once, I was rollin during the week, then the next day at work, i was sittin down, legs got shakie, then Boom. Was rocked. It was pretty cool, 2 bangs for the same buck. I think it is just that some of the pill didn't break down in my stomach for some reason( maybe got lodged in some GUM??!?!?), and then i just slow leaked into the system the next day.

------------------

I do drugs and I AM CANADIAN, eh!

that has never happened to me...yet i should say, but last nite i was sitting outside of my house with my roomate then all of a sudden i felt like i was rolling, my pupils dialated, and i was really hyper..10 minutes later.done.

fell asleep. but i felt so weird!

------------------

peng-movie.4.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

yea that shit happened to me in cancun also, i tripped out the night before and then i wet jet skiing the next day. we got off went to the room and the a c was blasting and i felt weird, i looked in the mirror and my eyes were bulging outta my head, and everyone was like what the fuck.......

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Why can't this shit happen to me??

I mean, I was never like HIT again the next day or even later on....but I always like see shit outta the corner of my eye...then I look and theres nothing there....or sometimes like I'll hear something and it turns out to be nothing.....too much E in my system from the last couple of years....and I've been back from Factory for about 2 hours already and I still can't go to sleep.....damn pills.......

holy shit......

I'm glad I'm not the only one,,,,this has happened to me about 5 times.....today was one of those times....the only thing is that it lasted for way more than 10 minutes,,,,I would say more like 1 1/2 hours......shit I didn't mind, ,,,other than the fact that I was at work when it happened.....anyway,,,I learned to enjoy it and finally relaxed...I work in an italian restaurant,,,,so it was fun talking to all my customers......

roll on all....

ciao,

Frank. cwm32.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif