Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest LeVeL

Cant wait to see the game...since I am at work..I am going to watch it through ESPN 360.

[move]GO GHANA ! [/move]

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

Spain chokes once again

France 1-0

YOU FUCKER!!!!!

Choke on this 8===D

lol

it's going to be a hell of a game.

i called in sick to work, just to watch it ;D

you do know you can watch the games online right?

its not the same

i've been watching them on a small tv..

its all good - my bosses are cool

FUCK FRANCE!!!!!!!! They got NOTHING on Spain.....

VAMOS ESPAÑA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brasil will advance. :)

Today is one of the best days in the entire tournament!

All critical matches. It's DO or DIE for all. Spain neeeeeds to make it!!!!!

I am Thrilled! Eventhough i have a tv in my office, i'm gonna have to go somewhere else to watch the 3pm game. Too much excitement to just sit there w/o screaming! lol

No games until Friday... :-[ but hey, I will finally get some work done tomorrow and Thursday! :P

Venga España!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3310080096.jpg

Vamos Torres!!!!

2964804664.jpg

[move]IT'S ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

Guest Cosmigonon

I'd like either Argentina or España to win, so I wouldn't mind Ghana beating Brasil... 8)

Guest LeVeL

I'd like either Argentina or España to win, so I wouldn't mind Ghana beating Brasil... 8)

I'm with you there...

Guest durrtylexx

The Ghana players are attacking from behind, the cards are a bit much.. but they arn't playing clean either.

Ghana is attacking hard..

good game thus far.

Guest musicalmissionary

The strictest enforced rule in all of sports is off-sides in futbol. At least half of the times they call it it's not even legit, players are dead even at the time of the pass. To let this one go has to be intentional considering how strict they are with off-sides 99.99% of the time. Oh well... another predictable victory for a world superpower. I can only hope Spain's pseudo-superpower status is enough to earn then some favoritism to advance and have a fair match with Brazil...

Guest LeVeL

Offside but who cares, nothing suprises me anymore at this World Cup, ref's are just killing it big time.

So true, soccer need to adapt instant replay and challenges from coaches. It maybe will stop the flow of the game but atleast no one will be cheated out from a stupid call. A lot of mistakes have been made and they need to be corrected big time.

The Games fate shouldn't be on the refs hands it should be in the teams and players on the field.

Guest mp3some

The strictest enforced rule in all of sports is off-sides in futbol. At least half of the times they call it it's not even legit, players are dead even at the time of the pass. To let this one go has to be intentional considering how strict they are with off-sides 99.99% of the time. Oh well... another predictable victory for a world superpower. I can only hope Spain's pseudo-superpower status is enough to earn then some favoritism to advance and have a fair match with Brazil...

Man, its a tough call 99.9999% of the time. It's a Split second decision for the refs. We can sit here and discuss, watch replays and comment all we want. They do suck, yes. But the call stands and that's the end of it.

Italy's penalty call cost Australia 4 years of hard work to finish unfairly when they were clearly a better team through that match. They should have played on and maybe passed to the next round....

It is at this point of the tournament that the play calling by the referees makes whole countries riot or jump for joy....

Man I looove futbol!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest durrtylexx

3-0 it should have been 5-1

good game...

Ronaldo passed Pele as Brazil's all-time high in the competition and tied the record set by Gerd Mueller of Germany.

good game...

Ronaldo passed Pele as Brazil's all-time high in the competition and tied the record set by Gerd Mueller of Germany.

Ronaldo passed Pele as Brazil's all time scorer last game and today he passed Mueller. Ronaldo is on top now with 15, Mueller has 14.

Guest durrtylexx

good game...

Ronaldo passed Pele as Brazil's all time scorer last game and today he passed Mueller. Ronaldo is on top now with 15, Mueller has 14.

ok

sweet

his goal was beautiful

[move]Where is Ghana??? --->looks around....[/move]

What a great fucking game, full of energy!!!

Ghana players showed serious sportmanship! Great players, lots of respect to them.

Like alex said it should've deff be 5 to 1 esp on the last few minutes of the second half when brazil missed those 2 shots.

Come on Ghana! Oh wait...3-0 ::)

Guest sross

Offside but who cares' date=' nothing suprises me anymore at this World Cup, ref's are just killing it big time.

[/quote']

So true, soccer need to adapt instant replay and challenges from coaches. It maybe will stop the flow of the game but atleast no one will be cheated out from a stupid call. A lot of mistakes have been made and they need to be corrected big time.

The Games fate shouldn't be on the refs hands it should be in the teams and players on the field.

Instant replays would ruin the game. It might work in other sports where there are natural breaks but not football. Plus players and coaches would appeal every little decision, slowing the game down even more.

Most of the 'bad' decisions follow some cheating by players - stamp out the cheating and you have far less of a problem.

Guest musicalmissionary

Offside but who cares, nothing suprises me anymore at this World Cup, ref's are just killing it big time.

Plus players and coaches would appeal every little decision, slowing the game down even more.

NFL addressed that problem by giving coaches a very limited number of challenges. Considering all it takes is one call like in the Italy game to ruin everything... I don't think giving futbol coaches 2 or 3 replay challenges per match would really hurt... it would definitley help more than hurt.

Plus players and coaches would appeal every little decision, slowing the game down even more.

NFL addressed that problem by giving coaches a very limited number of challenges. Considering all it takes is one call like in the Italy game to ruin everything... I don't think giving futbol coaches 2 or 3 replay challenges per match would really hurt... it would definitley help more than hurt.

Keep instant replay and challenges to American's and their foolsball, dont mix anything from foolsball with football/soccer ;D. Sure they can change something but instant replay and challenges are not good idea.

Guest sross

Yeah that would be a partial solution. I think FIFA's thinking on this subject is that it would be difficult to implement - not too bad for international games or top flight games in domestic leagues, but impossible in lower leagues, creating a 2-tier system of refereeing. Not to mention that even with a video replay, it is sometimes difficult to get agreement on a decision.

Guest Major

Brazil have looked far more impressive. Ghana played well but their defence was terrible. Addriano's goal was offside.

Some of the cards were dives.

Brazil goes on,Ghana goes home.

That's Football.