• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANARCHYP

Underdogs for me TNT and USA with a slight penchant for Espana

and czech republic...they are expected top do well, and so is sweden

Guest Cosmigonon

There is something quite amusing reading Americans discuss football.

Hahahaha +1

Cosmi, don't tell me you actually thought Costa Rica has a chance against Getmany today?! :o ;D

Well, this is futbol, so you just never know, and the games have to be played, otherwise why play the game, me might as well just have given the 3 points to Germany and be done with it.

Also, as history dictates, inaugural games are know for providing big upsets. Just remember:

Argentina 1 - Belgium 2 in '82

Italy 1 - Bulgaria 1 in '86

Argentina 0 - Cameroon 1 in '90

France 0 - Senegal 1 in '02

So everything was possible, and remember, at one point CR tied Germany... ;)

Guest sross

ENGLAND

playing 9am tomorrow

Churchills or Playwright :)

Where is Churchills? I'm in Miami for while the quarterfinals and semi's are on so I may need somewhere to watch the games should we get that far.

There is something quite amusing reading Americans discuss football.

Hahahaha +1

Cosmi, don't tell me you actually thought Costa Rica has a chance against Getmany today?! :o ;D

Well, this is futbol, so you just never know, and the games have to be played, otherwise why play the game, me might as well just have given the 3 points to Germany and be done with it.

Also, as history dictates, inaugural games are know for providing big upsets. Just remember:

Argentina 1 - Belgium 2 in '82

Italy 1 - Bulgaria 1 in '86

Argentina 0 - Cameroon 1 in '90

France 0 - Senegal 1 in '02

So everything was possible, and remember, at one point CR tied Germany... ;)

I was just kidding dude ;D. My team (Serbia) are in tougher group then Costa Rica, everyone thinks they won't make it to the second round and realisticly that is VERY possible but I'm still chearing for them and hoping for an upset :)

Guest LiquidX

Why does anyone care about a horrible EuroTrash sport anyway?

Ignorance its bliss guyman huh? ;)

Anyways... great match by both the germans and Costa Rica.

I say England, Germany, France, USA, Brazil, Argentina. Look for this country's.

Guest ANARCHYP

ENGLAND

playing 9am tomorrow

Churchills or Playwright :)

Where is Churchills? I'm in Miami for while the quarterfinals and semi's are on so I may need somewhere to watch the games should we get that far.

ne 2 and 50th or 52 in miami

Guest LiquidX

LOL, I see you're secretly fond of euro trash, since that's what it took to have you back on CJ... ;)

I just returned from a 6 month holiday in Spain

So your point Is?!?!?!.. American continent as a whole has won 9 world cups, and Europe 8 if we look at it through that perspective. That the Americans are not to fonded with Futbol or Football than its just sad for them, let them stick to their WORLC championship( which its kind of amusing cause the name dont fit reality ).. perhaps you might want to know that Soccer its the most televised sport in the world, and believe it or not, USA its playing really good mr. Guyman.

LOL, I see you're secretly fond of euro trash, since that's what it took to have you back on CJ... ;)

So your point Is?!?!?!.. American continent as a whole has won 9 world cups, and Europe 8 if we look at it through that perspective. That the Americans are not to fonded with Futbol or Football than its just sad for them, let them stick to their WORLC championship( which its kind of amusing cause the name dont fit reality ).. perhaps you might want to know that Soccer its the most televised sport in the world, and believe it or not, USA its playing really good mr. Guyman.

You can't even compare any Superbowl, NBA finals, Major League Series to World Cup. Whole world watches World Cup, those other 3 are not even close to being popular as World Cup. A lot of countries around the world don't even know the rules of Baseball or American Football. About WORLD Championship, that just funny since only American teams are playing in that Championship and then for example real World Championship in basketball comes in Indianapolis in 2002 and Yugoslavia beats Argentina in finals, where were those American World Champions?! On 5th or 6th place, didnt even get a medal, LOL. So much for their world championship, similar thing happened in Olympic Games, world was kicking their ass in basketball again just like in Indianapolis ;D

Guest ANARCHYP

You can't even compare any Superbowl, NBA finals, Major League Series to World Cup. Whole world watches World Cup, those other 3 are not even close to being popular as World Cup. A lot of countries around the world don't even know the rules of Baseball or American Football. About WORLD Championship, that just funny since only American teams are playing in that Championship and then for example real World Championship in basketball comes in Indianapolis in 2002 and Yugoslavia beats Argentina in finals, where were those American World Champions?! On 5th or 6th place, didnt even get a medal, LOL. So much for their world championship, similar thing happened in Olympic Games, world was kicking their ass in basketball again just like in Indianapolis ;D

lol

Guest Major

Come on England Oh Come on England Just forget all the rest Cause you know your the best.

Tomorrow, just you wait and see!

Guest vaughan

Come on England Oh Come on England Just forget all the rest Cause you know your the best.

BRIGHT and early!!! 9am.. .Sheldon's dragging me to the pub!

Guest ANARCHYP

how goes it ..bellend...where you watching the game

Guest Major

Playright?

BRIGHT and early!!! 9am.. .Sheldon's dragging me to the pub!

Guest Major

Been sick :( Playwright!! going to Genral Midi tonite.

Guest ANARCHYP

Been sick :( Playwright!! going to Genral Midi tonite.

btw...where is my cd

Guest brasiliandrunk

HAR HAR HAR WE HAVE THE #1 NATIONAL DEBT IN THE WORLD BUT WE ARE NUMBER ONE IN SOCCER BIATCHESSK$L#@K$:L#@LK$@#

BRASIL!!! NOT BRAZIL FUCK YOU ALL!!! HAHAAH!

Guest Cosmigonon

WE HAVE THE #1 NATIONAL DEBT BUT WE ARE NUMBER ONE IN SOCCER BIATCHESSK$L#@K$:L#@LK$@#

LMAO!! ;D