Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest djcarlosf

imagine if the US wins or ties the game...

what a crappy deal for italy and czech rep.

could ghana be the dark horse!?!?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2649258079.jpg 8)

Are you obsessed with this guy? All you do is post pics of him,first without his shirt and now this one? Mursa wtf bro? ???

Que paso loco?!

LoL just messing nigga,good win eventhough Portugal isn't playing to their potential that we all know of what they are capable but they better step it up cause in the next round there won't be second chances. 8)

Honestly who would Portugal rather play? Argentina or the Netherlands?

Guest spinderella7713

Italy 1 - USA 1 at the end of the 1st half

Red cards:

Rossi (Italy) and Mastroeni (USA)

This referee sucks assssssssssssssssssss

Guest Major

You gotta give it to the Yanks... they put up a good fight.

Donovan was all over the pitch... Keller was excellent.

Well done!

Guest ddg

Not that they didn't deserve the win or even the slaughter, but it was so frustrating to see every fucking call go their way including plenty they didn't deserve. There was even a moment when the ref blew the whistle and indicated ARG ball on a simple throw-in a full second or two before the ball even rolled out. The Serb player turned and looked at him like WTF!! Just sucks to see a great team get unnecessary favoritism.

Regardless... they look damn good.

Well they did take a gol away from Crespo for an "offsides" that didn't exist.But anyhow i'm not complaning.

+1

mad props to ghana...biggest upset of the tournament so far for sure...

Guest mursa

2649258079.jpg 8)

Are you obsessed with this guy? All you do is post pics of him,first without his shirt and now this one? Mursa wtf bro? ???

Que paso loco?!

LoL just messing nigga,good win eventhough Portugal isn't playing to their potential that we all know of what they are capable but they better step it up cause in the next round there won't be second chances. 8)

Honestly who would Portugal rather play? Argentina or the Netherlands?

..I post pics of him cause he's the future of portuguese soccer......raw talent at its best , almost similar to argentinas Messi or Aguero IMO .

As for me personaly i think Holland would be a better fit to play in the knockout round at this time ...they play a lil bit more open and aren't as Tactically strong as argentina .......portugal are vulnerable in the counter attack ...and players like messi, tevez, rodriguez are a headache in fast counter attacks .

I just hope argentica vs holland is a game full of yellow cards and hard plays so as to possibly have some key players out when one of them play portugal .

Guest Major

2649258079.jpg 8)

Que paso loco?!

I just hope argentica vs holland is a game full of yellow cards and hard plays so as to possibly have some key players out when one of them play portugal .

I'd love to be able to realte to this... is there any chance of an 'ENGLISH' translation?

Guest mursa

2649258079.jpg 8)

Que paso loco?!

I'd love to be able to realte to this... is there any chance of an 'ENGLISH' translation?

sorry i was in a hurry ............... im basicly trying to say that i hope the argentina/holland game is a hardly fought duel , as any "casualties" of that match can only benefit portugal when they meet .

can't get any simpler than this . ;)

Guest djcarlosf

its possible, although brasil would like to wrap it up as quickly as possible.

maybe a 1-0 again, although if brasil get scored on, the game might open up to a beating...

Not that they didn't deserve the win or even the slaughter, but it was so frustrating to see every fucking call go their way including plenty they didn't deserve. There was even a moment when the ref blew the whistle and indicated ARG ball on a simple throw-in a full second or two before the ball even rolled out. The Serb player turned and looked at him like WTF!! Just sucks to see a great team get unnecessary favoritism.

Regardless... they look damn good.

Well they did take a gol away from Crespo for an "offsides" that didn't exist.But anyhow i'm not complaning.

+1

mad props to ghana...biggest upset of the tournament so far for sure...

Ghana has gained my respect. They have insane speed, power and agility. They are very dangerous and fun to watch. More importantly they show excellent sportsmanlike behavior and class. All they lack is international experience and they need to slow down at times, that's why they keep getting offsides called against them. They are fully capable of winning it all.

Guest ddg

France lol.

+1

no zidane in the next round could mean another early exit....

i think the us is gonna take ghana in the next round...but i think czech is gonna bounce back and beat italy..

Guest djcarlosf

domeneche is a fucking retard....

everyone (except domeneche) and their mom, KNOWS that 4-5-1 is not france's preferred formation. you cant put henry up front by himself while having wiltord as a SS. make it a 4-4-2 with henry and trezeguet up front. zidane is at a point in his life where he cant play two halves.

FFS!

Guest Dj_Peace

who woulda thunk it -USA tied Italy - with only 9 players on the field - (the ref really was watching a different match than the rest of us I think) - Ghana beat Chech Republic-Germany rolled over both of their contenders (although the latter is really not a surprise) - my prediction, if the winner is from Europe - Germany for sure -If from a latin American country......Ecuador!

Big ups to TNT for a good showing - not domineering but impressive just the same.

Guest Cosmigonon

domeneche is a fucking retard....

everyone (except domeneche) and their mom, KNOWS that 4-5-1 is not france's preferred formation. you cant put henry up front by himself while having wiltord as a SS. make it a 4-4-2 with henry and trezeguet up front. zidane is at a point in his life where he cant play two halves.

FFS!

He had Trezequet grounded for the former's criticizing of the latter's defensive philosophy. That's why when he was sent on the field with one minute to go, he just couldn;t help but laugh, as if the coach thought he was gonna make some miracle in the last 2 minutes...

Guest mursa

portugal wont do a thing....

cristiano ronaldo the future of portuguese football?

looks grim...

::)..................when colombia makes a world cup then come talk to me about futebol ? ok ?! ;)

Guest djcarlosf

lol plz... bro did he save your life at some point?

anyone who ISNT a chick and knows about football will tell you this

tricks dont mean a damn thing in a real game. he can do all of his stepovers and flicks, but that wont get you anywhere...

hes got to grow up reallllll quick... i would have kept him on the bench for fucking up so much