Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidX

Going back to some days. Italy's goal was a clear outside, and the US could have been a 2-0, but to push it a bit.. 1-0 over Italy.. Surpsied and Glad with USA.

Argentina & Holland will be a game not be missed, going back to the 1998 game .. the Dutch have some red eye on those argies.. they will be spiced. Should be a great game.

Spain Loosing now.. sup with that

Guest musicalmissionary

Worst keeper ever. That was just pitiful.

3-1!!! SPAIN !!!

far from worst keeper ever... you see the save he made 1-on-1

Guest sross

lol plz... bro did he save your life at some point?

anyone who ISNT a chick and knows about football will tell you this

tricks dont mean a damn thing in a real game. he can do all of his stepovers and flicks, but that wont get you anywhere...

hes got to grow up reallllll quick... i would have kept him on the bench for fucking up so much

I see him every week in the Premier League and I am inclined to agree. The ability to do fancy moves makes you a good player; knowing when and when not to use them makes you a great player.

Guest Cosmigonon

tricks dont mean a damn thing in a real game. he can do all of his stepovers and flicks, but that wont get you anywhere...

hes got to grow up reallllll quick... i would have kept him on the bench for fucking up so much

I see him every week in the Premier League and I am inclined to agree. The ability to do fancy moves makes you a good player; knowing when and when not to use them makes you a great player.

I agree. He want sthe ball all to himself, just like Holland's Robben. All he wants is the individual glory, he should know when to pass the ball.

Even in the penalty kick he scored, Figo is the one that kicks the penalties, but no, it had to be him, cause he wants to score a goal. And did you see him screaming after the goal??? OMG, how fuckin annoying!!! That's all he wanted, score a goal in the world cup, fuck everybody else, ugh... ::)

Guest mursa

i dont see portugal advancing past the second

i'll keep your "prediction" in mind ........... fact is you forget Cristiano is only 20-21 yrs old , and yes , he is too individualist at times....... but at the same times he's being chased by giants like real madrid , barcelona and juventus .why is that ?.......

..why aren't you so critical or Ronaldinhos footwork and tricks with the ball as you are with Cristianos? ::)

Guest sross

i dont see portugal advancing past the second

i'll keep your "prediction" in mind ........... fact is you forget Cristiano is only 20-21 yrs old , and yes , he is too individualist at times....... but at the same times he's being chased by giants like real madrid , barcelona and juventus .why is that ?.......

..why aren't you so critical or Ronaldinhos footwork and tricks with the ball as you are with Cristianos? ::)

Ronaldinho isn't selfish like C Ronaldo. Cristiano is still young though - he has time to learn.

Guest Ar

I agree. He want sthe ball all to himself, just like Holland's Robben. All he wants is the individual glory, he should know when to pass the ball.

no offense dude but u have no clue what u are talking about.. he is a winger, and thats what the dutch team want him to do... long runs on the wing and crosses in the middle... so far he has been the most important player for holland, scoring a goal and setting up one.... Holland play a 4-3-3 meaning two wingers (robben and van persie) who will dribble the ball along the wing every chance they get.

Guest mursa

no offense dude but u have no clue what u are talking about.. he is a winger, and thats what the dutch team want him to do... long runs on the wing and crosses in the middle... so far he has been the most important player for holland, scoring a goal and setting up one.... Holland play a 4-3-3 meaning two wingers (robben and van persie) who will dribble the ball along the wing every chance they get.

they expect wingers to be game distributors like a traditional 10 ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

He scored one goal, but thanks to him that was the ONLY goal they scored against Serbia. He could have passed the ball several times to Van Nistlerooy, but he chose not to. The coach obviously had long talk to him, cause in the 2nd game he actually passed the ball to his teammates...

Guest Ar

funny u say that... everybody praised Robben after the first game.. saying he was ranked among the top players in the world cup.. saying he was the best player on the pitch etc etc etc etc...

the 2nd game he had an average game.. Robin van Persie was my star player in that game...

anyways all im saying is that wingers are there to make the runs and to make the lives of the left and right backs difficult.... Cristiano Ronaldo, Robben and Van Persie are probably the best at that.... and sure they will lose the ball a few times.

Guest djcarlosf

sure c ronaldo is still a kid, but hell...

messi is a kid, fabregas is a kid...

any other 'kids'?

point is, hes always gonna be a ball hog and scolari's patience is wearing thin...you can tell by the way he yells at him from the sidelines... just pass the fucking ball...its simple..you see an open player about to make a run, you pass it...you dont try to do an elastico or pedalada...

and yeah, im not critical of ronnys footwork because its rare for him to have time for that in a WORLD CUP GAME. in barcelona hell break hearts with his footwork....in a world cup game, his eye for the ball is what makes him great

Guest sross

2-2. We looked ok going forward at times but shakey at the back. Still, should beat Ecuador. Should...

Guest djcarlosf

the best game of the cup so far!!!!!

england looks good, a bit of confusion in the midfield with gerrard AND lampard playing at the same time, but good overall....

sucks about owen, might have torn something (hopefully just a hyperextension)

JOE COLE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

the best game of the cup so far!!!!!

england looks good, a bit of confusion in the midfield with gerrard AND lampard playing at the same time, but good overall....

sucks about owen, might have torn something (hopefully just a hyperextension)

JOE COLE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

Does this mean you are now going to go out and buy the England jersey? ::):P

Guest djcarlosf

leo...stfu

im still rooting for the same teams....

as for sross....no, not the first, but imo, best game of the cup so far (along with argentina vs. ivory coast)

Guest LiquidX

Indeed a great game. I saw a talk about individualism in players and no one mentioned Robhino .. that guy runs with the ball from start to end without ever passing the damm ball.. wonder if thats why they always release that kiddo tours the end.

Guest Major

England played beautifully first half. We had some problems defending in the second half, Swedes took advantage of our weakness.

Rooney got subbed, poor chap :(

A brilliant piece of magic by Cole!!!

Ecuador is a good team, it's not gonna be easy but i'm convinced we will get the job done.

COME ON ENGLAND WE LOVE YA!!!