Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The secret to giving/getting great BJ's...

crossymaster

id cum in the girls mouth only if she wouldn't care...i asked my girl if she wanted me to tell her to stop and she says yes, its just disrespectful if the girl doesn't want to hold it in her mouth or even swallow it. i mean it feels good to me either way, actually i think its better for her to go down for a little then go into the sex, that way you don't have to worry about it getting in her mouth so much. but thats just my opinion, different people like different things, so there are no real "secrets" to giving/getting head, it just depends on what you like. comminicating is key though.

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

Originally posted by rachel1997:

He said that he things is fucking GROSS for a girl to swallow.

And it shouldn't lead to that even he said- in his opinion- to even cum in a girls mouth. NASTY. Will you kiss the girl when you do it - he wanted to know?

yuck

I feel like your man was only saying what you wanted to hear. I don't think I know any guys who think it's gross to come in a girls mouth but I guess there are some out there.

And yes, I kiss my girl after she's blown me and swallowed or spit. You can't even taste it. It's all gone in a few seconds. And even if I did taste a little, wtf would I care, it's my stuff.

If you don't want him to come in your mouth, that's cool. Whatever floats your and his boat.

Brian

um, you know how everyone has a special talent that they excel at?? well i know what mine is and it ain't something i can put on my resume.....and i'm not sharing how i know i'm good at it but i KNOW i am and this is the one and only time I'm gonna act like a cocky ass!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

My mother always told me if you going to do something do it to the best of your ability!

And if you don't try until you get it right!!

LMAO

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glowgirl:

And if you don't try until you get it right!

Well, if anyone needs to keep trying until they get it right, I'm always available. And I'll even coach you along, for a small fee of course biggrin.gif

LickmyLips, yeah, eye contact is great.

uknj, uh, all the guys on this board don't know weather or not to beleive you, we've all decided you need to prove it to us cwm1.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Just to jump into the fray, I can't think of a single guy who doesn't like a good blowjob.

When swapping stories with the fellas, I've never heard anyone tell a story llike. . .'so I was with this girl and she was gonna give me a blow job and I told her 'jump back - I'm not into that'!.

It is almost a universal truth that every healthy fella enjoys a good blowjob. And, swallowing is a bonus. It's also less risky because it's sometimes hard to time things just right. If he's pulling out 'cause you don't want it in your mouth, things could go a little haywire - if you know what I'm saying.

-DM

Originally posted by rachel1997:

<snip>Plus, not every guy likes blowjobs, as in not every girl likes guys to go down on them.

Every man enjoys it. If your man is telling you that he doesn't that's because he doesn't like it from "you". Get with it, mans most sensitive spot is right on the head. Any stimulation, especially when it's warm and wet is always a good feeling. Suck it, lick it rub it with your finger tips,..whatever you want, but a blow is always the best.

• 3 weeks later...