Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What You dislike most about WMC

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Philip

I don't wanna know why you got arrested in Haulover.

lol. i figured that was coming. i was running through the park like 15 minutes after it closed the day Katrina came through as a Cat I. i had been cooped up for the last two days with no power and nothing to do so i went for a run. FDLE had a task force out to catch people loitering and breaking curfew. a Coast Guard copter radioed in my position about 7:45PM (not even sundown) and 3 miles deep into my run i was met by a SWAT team. i was treated like i robbed a bank and dragged 20 miles south to Miami-Dade which was WAY past capacity due to Court not being available because of the hurricane. meanwhile my car was parked ina tow-away zone. i was in my barefeet with no phone, wallet, and keys. i had just moved so no bail as well. spent 18 hours on lockdown. good times.

lol. i figured that was coming. i was running through the park like 15 minutes after it closed the day Katrina came through as a Cat I. i had been cooped up for the last two days with no power and nothing to do so i went for a run. FDLE had a task force out to catch people loitering and breaking curfew. a Coast Guard copter radioed in my position about 7:45PM (not even sundown) and 3 miles deep into my run i was met by a SWAT team. i was treated like i robbed a bank and dragged 20 miles south to Miami-Dade which was WAY past capacity due to Court not being available because of the hurricane. meanwhile my car was parked ina tow-away zone. i was in my barefeet with no phone, wallet, and keys. i had just moved so no bail as well. spent 18 hours on lockdown. good times.

HOLY crap.......

Guest Cosmigonon

:o :o

Guest durrtylexx

that sucks bro - jail is nasty --- being arrested is a fucking drag.

Guest frankthetank

The prices skyrocketing every year !! >:( >:( :'(

Yah, I will second that. The costs of going to a lot of events are getting pretty ridiculous.

Guest coach

I dislike all the negativity most. The best party in America and there's all the whining. Shut up and dance, or move to Peoria.

Guest pod

I would tend to agree with that, but threads like this are constructive provided that the gripes are objective and not based on grudges and personal bias.

Guest coach

I would tend to agree with that, but threads like this are constructive provided that the gripes are objective and not based on grudges and personal bias.

Heh, I've never seen otherwise.

Guest ludik

well, the hotel quality/price ratio always sucked a big one.. other than that, finding good beans has always been my biggest problem..yes i said it

the only other thing that can worry me at wmc is miami's overall shadyness and random scary situations that come up

but thats it really.. i usually have a good time at any party

Guest pod

That's why I laugh when a lot of people attack clubs and such, either A) I can't believe they're getting so worked up over shit like that or B) It's patently obvious they're throwing stones because of a perceived slight.

Guest frankthetank

well, the hotel quality/price ratio always sucked a big one.. other than that, finding good beans has always been my biggest problem..yes i said it

That's why should bring your own from a reliable source at home. And yes, WMC is a blast. No negativity for me besides the jacked up prices and lack of room to dance at big venues. oh well I will deal with it.

Guest pod

And people wonder why parties have gone down the shitter. When one of your biggest concerns is scoring drugs, something is definitely up. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do anything, but christ, back in the day, people would be discreet about their habits. You might get an inkling something was amiss, but you were polite about it.

God I'm old.

Guest tres-b

And people wonder why parties have gone down the shitter. When one of your biggest concerns is scoring drugs, something is definitely up. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do anything, but christ, back in the day, people would be discreet about their habits. You might get an inkling something was amiss, but you were polite about it.

God I'm old.

+1

"scoring good beans"....wtf

Guest pod

Nevermind that you're posting this on a public forum, your IP address is visible to me, yeah you could rotate it, but ISPs track that, simple check of what their RADIUS server says, and if the local PD are feeling itchy, your door gets kicked in.

Guest frankthetank

Nevermind that you're posting this on a public forum, your IP address is visible to me, yeah you could rotate it, but ISPs track that, simple check of what their RADIUS server says, and if the local PD are feeling itchy, your door gets kicked in.

Will Shaq be there saying "Oops we had the wrong IP address?"

Guest frankthetank

Hah, that'd be a trip.

Chances are though in this city, the PD would be able to nail the residents on something though.

Like getting deported!

As for scoring...I don't know why anyone would waste their time selling or even looking while out. Stupid people if you ask me and a major waste of time. Meanwhile you could have spent half the night you wasted dancing, drinking, listening to the music, and most importantly looking and talking to chicks. ;D It's all about priorities baby! :P

Guest ludik

man you are paranoid.. dont get your panties in a bunch.. its very funny you say "parties these days" because ive been a conservative partier for the last 10 years and that aspect of things has always been the same, infact back then they didnt even allow alcohol at the venus so go figure!

Guest pod

Paranoid? Nope. Just realistic. It's cake for law enforcement to get what they need.

You might think "oh they'll never come for me", but ya never know.