Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many is too many?

opala

Hey...

Just wondering what the general consensus was on what the difference is between a respectable girl and a slut! I was recently talking to a female friend of mine who resorted to calling herself a whore (jokingly) because of the number of people that she has had sexual relations with.

Repetitive I know, but guys have always been able to get away with sleeping with lots of girls without being so easily labeled. SO I want to know from guys and girls...how many is too many? Or is that a totally irrelavant question these days?

Thanks smile.gif

All the guys I know say,"If its more than you can count on both hands, then its too many!" cwm27.gif

I say,"If you protect yourself everytime from disease, puss, slime, oooze, and all that other dirt dirt cwm3.gif ,you respect your body, and you have no regrets (forthe most part cwm13.gif ; then take IN as many as you want!!! cwm4.gif

------------------

MEOW! gatos.gif

If you are using sex to manipulate or get things like gifts or money you are a slut.

Otherwise, if you are honestly exploring, experimenting or just having fun and trying to get off like the next girl or guy then you are not a slut.

A slut is a moral judgement so it has nothing to do with diseases. That's another issue and while someone might not be a slut they could be stupid or careless.

But if you are clean now then the past is the past and the more you have had the more you know and the more experience you bring to bed with you. Its all good - if I was your lover I'd be pretty damn happy if you had slept with 30 guys and now were the world's greatest blowjob queen or something. In the future just make sure you feel safe and protect yourself. Although if you are going to enjoy your sexuality we all have to take some risks - thta's just life. If you are going to be perfectly safe I think you give up to much living for that - calculated gamble with one's life it is, sad to say frown.gif

But I'm all for happy, horny, experienced women so long as they don't mind if their guy is less experienced than them and are willing to share some of the benefits of their knowledge.

just don't tell anybody how many and they can't judge you! it's nobody's business. if you sleep with a lot of people and that makes you feel slutty, then slow down a bit. i believe it's possible to be a born-again virgin! bottom line, i think what matters is how YOU feel about YOURSELF!

ITS NOT AS MANY GUYS YOU HAVE BEEN WITH, ITS WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE.

YOUR A WHORE IF YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF HIM, IE MONEY OR DRUGS

YOUR A SLUT IF YOU ARE BLOWING GUYS IN THE BATHROOM 15 MINS AFTER MEETING THEM

i think the point here is that if a girl hooks up right after meeting someone, she is generally considered a slut, but if a guy does it, its ok? its the age-old double standard...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

i think the point here is that if a girl hooks up right after meeting someone, she is generally considered a slut, but if a guy does it, its ok? its the age-old double standard...

i hear ya....i dont think its any more "ok" if the guy does it though

------------------

01200110.jpg

Originally posted by chris817:

YOUR A SLUT IF YOU ARE BLOWING GUYS IN THE BATHROOM 15 MINS AFTER MEETING THEM

or you're a prostitute or just plain sick in the head - seriously, who does this? i would never dream of it. blow a complete stranger in a restroom, public or private? does that really happen? nobody's ever tried to talk me into it or any of my friends!!!

PhOenix,

i just wanted to know how everybody else thinks these days about a situation like that. Myself, I've only been with 2 people...I'm the type of gal who won't get in bed with a guy unless I feel that there is really good chemisrty between us, and I mean some strong shit. I've had plenty of opportunities (as I'm sure many of you have) to jump into bed with different guys, but for me, it's like 'what's the point?' I need to be stimulated mind, body and soul! I'm no prude, but I don't think I'm cut out for the casual sex scene. Not saying that there is anything wrong with it, get you jollies where you can! But personally, I need to have some sort of mental attraction as well.

I think I fall into the same boat as many of you...that it has to do with reason and mentality. I brought this up cause I figure that some guys think (or used to)that if their girl slept with more than 3-4 men she's dirty-not the kinda girl you would marry.

Judging from what you all said, sounds like things are chill...

Well as for blowing people in 15 this one girl Named Jenny (no idea of her last name) had a line of guys waiting outside her door back in the day. Now thats a tramp! #'s don't make someone a whore. What about the sweet little girl who dates, has sex and gets dumped every 2-3 months? I'd say most people don't wait much longer than a few months. cwm1.gif & if you feel that attraction just go for it. Hell I would say I used to be a "Man Whore" but I have no regrets. There is no number too large. Look at the girl who slept w/ one guy who banged 90+ girls and was in numerous gangbangs and got the hiv. Is she a whore? You never know what you're jumping into. Even w/ relationships b/c I know that everyone has lied about this stuff at least once so use them rubbers!!!!

There is no "magic number" above which point someone is considered a slut... You can't hold a person's past against them forever. Unless they're really lucky, everyone has had experiences they regret, sexual encounters that may not have been for the "right" reasons. You just have to chalk it up as a learning experience, put it in perspective, and get on with your life. No use in making yourself or others feel bad about what can now be seen as poor judgement.

Originally posted by opala:

Hey...

Just wondering what the general consensus was on what the difference is between a respectable girl and a slut! I was recently talking to a female friend of mine who resorted to calling herself a whore (jokingly) because of the number of people that she has had sexual relations with.

Repetitive I know, but guys have always been able to get away with sleeping with lots of girls without being so easily labeled. SO I want to know from guys and girls...how many is too many? Or is that a totally irrelavant question these days?

Thanks smile.gif

Just do your thing, honey ...and don't worry about what people think about you. If a guy asks you how many guys you've been with, he obviously does NOT deserve the answer.

------------------

signature.gif