Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone have a crush from the boards??

djmoonshine

Originally posted by petp:

theres a couple of hotties on this board, but since ive never met anyone i cant say for sure....looks only go so far for me.

cwm12.gif

Daddy Mack...no diggs...im with yah!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i'll remember that...

....looks only go so far for me.

please do remember that....also know thats why i have a crush on u silly!!!

cwm13.gifcwm27.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

So to Rachel, CMB, Moonshine, Starcapone, Orchid, Nikki, Lipz, Kittie and all you other crazy, freaky, horny, sexy, saucy little tarts of the sex board: Dick has a huge crush on you all!

right back at ya!!!

kissing.gif

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

DICK!!! you are amazing... thanks so much!! MUAH!~ cwm38.gif

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

I love all you girls here who are not afraid to be expressive and aggressive with your sexuality.

Society still doesn't make it easy. And I know that as girls you have to be careful not to underestimate the fact that sometimes you can't be as free from emotional complications as you think or want. I'm sure that all of you have made your fair share of painful mistakes and miscalculations as the game that you play is more dangerous than being conventional (whatever that means these days). But that's what learning and living is all about and I bet the pay off is worth it.

There is nothing I find more attractive in a woman than an honest, open, experimenal and aggressive sexuality (For instance I could never marry a woman who didn't have a bi-sexual streak in her). I want partners in crime not nursemaids for my kids or maids for my house. In my world the term "slut" has almost no meaning. It refers only to women who use sex as a weapon to get things -influence, gifts, self-esteem, more commitment, etc... IF a woman is just trying to have fun and get off then from a moral standpoint I don't care who, where, and how many she has done. The more the better - maybe she can teach me something!

So to Rachel, CMB, Moonshine, Starcapone, Orchid, Nikki, Lipz, Kittie and all you other crazy, freaky, horny, sexy, saucy little tarts of the sex board: Dick has a huge crush on you all!

I loved this. And very intelligently put. I rarely post on this board primarily because I believe (rightly or wrongly) that many read these posts more for shits and giggles than an education or an opportunity to hear a geninue experience shared. If I want my sex life to be an object for other people's joys, I'd prefer doing it by writing damn good erotica. (I do not mean this as a judgement on all of you who enjoy posting here, this is MY personal issue, the rest of you...have a blast if you enjoy it! Seriously.)

But this post, Mr. Dick...may get me talkin' every once and awhile. And please, sir...tell as many of your male friends this as possible so they can get on the same page. We'd have a lot happier women AND men if they had that balanced outlook. And by outlook I don't mean they have to agree with your definition of how attractive the type of woman you describe is, just accept the behavior in certain women without disdain, judgement or mallice.

-Oo

Originally posted by mrdick:

I love all you girls here who are not afraid to be expressive and aggressive with your sexuality.

Society still doesn't make it easy. And I know that as girls you have to be careful not to underestimate the fact that sometimes you can't be as free from emotional complications as you think or want. I'm sure that all of you have made your fair share of painful mistakes and miscalculations as the game that you play is more dangerous than being conventional (whatever that means these days). But that's what learning and living is all about and I bet the pay off is worth it.

There is nothing I find more attractive in a woman than an honest, open, experimenal and aggressive sexuality (For instance I could never marry a woman who didn't have a bi-sexual streak in her). I want partners in crime not nursemaids for my kids or maids for my house. In my world the term "slut" has almost no meaning. It refers only to women who use sex as a weapon to get things -influence, gifts, self-esteem, more commitment, etc... IF a woman is just trying to have fun and get off then from a moral standpoint I don't care who, where, and how many she has done. The more the better - maybe she can teach me something!

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

In other words, Mr. Dick's post made me have a nice teeny weeny crush on him. Gotta love being intrigued, such a nice feeling. Thanks Mr. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH I MISS YA!!!

OMGGGGGGGG ::sucks on hughs finger:: roflmao! xoxoxo mwwwwahz

Oooooooooooo baby!!!! You got me all riled up!!!! MWAH!!!!!!! Somedays I wish I still had my toungue ring. It was soooooo much fun. May get it again sometime...

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Oooooooooooo baby!!!! You got me all riled up!!!! MWAH!!!!!!! Somedays I wish I still had my toungue ring. It was soooooo much fun. May get it again sometime...

cwm32.gif

anything for you hugh! lol your my big daddy remember?

XOXOXO MWWWAHZ

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html