Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P Biggie -

imnikki

Okay..t his isnt sex related.. but.. since this clubplanet website is a music type a site.. then i guess this post will be kinda appropriate.. =-

Im aware that most of the ppl in here are not into Hip Hop.. but.. as most of you know .. I am lmao..

anyway.. today is the anniversary of Biggie Smallz Death. So i thought id post a RIP Thread.. =/

He was a talented artist and IMO the best rapper of all time... ..

so..

R.i.P. Biggie... =O)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

I Fell Ya'

Props on the post. (His life was tragically cut short, and the case still remains open...WTF)

The world does not miss an artist until he can no longer paint vivid pictures!

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

Originally posted by b-side:

The world does not miss an artist until he can no longer paint vivid pictures!

thats some hot shit right there. =)

.. y0h, i hear ya on the open case thing.. but come on now - .. it wuznt nuttin but a "gang related" incident in L.A....

you ever hear the end of the last album they put out for biggie?... born again? -- his mothers' part... -- that says it all..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by flyboy7:

pac was so much better, it's not even close

~my opinion.

i loved 2pac as well... i began listening to his music, when he used to bop around behind (yes i said behind) digital underground.... a terrific artist, with an awesome sense of rhyme.... plus he was fiiiiinnnnneeeee.... wink.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by flyboy7:

pac was so much better, it's not even close

~my opinion.

totally 2 different styles man..

Pac = Poetic Flow

Big = NastY Flow

cant compare.. both great.. both missed..

but IMO.. big still takes the cake =P

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself

unconditionally-

because i am a

queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear

pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears

its all about what she

knows--

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by neojunglist:

f biggie. in my opinion. he sux. cwm24.gif

ya buggin y0h.. I dont see how you could think he sucks.. He was mad talented.. Why do u feel that he wuzn't?.. U into hiphop or no.. ?

------------------

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

ya buggin y0h.. I dont see how you could think he sucks.. He was mad talented.. Why do u feel that he wuzn't?.. U into hiphop or no.. ?

i was into it years ago but i find his music dull and boring. i dont like his choice of beats and how many times can u sing about blunts, money and sex? it is the same tired lyrics all the time. it is a shame he was killed, no one should be taken out like that. but i dont like his music. cwm23.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Originally posted by neojunglist:

i was into it years ago but i find his music dull and boring. i dont like his choice of beats and how many times can u sing about blunts, money and sex? it is the same tired lyrics all the time. it is a shame he was killed, no one should be taken out like that. but i dont like his music. cwm23.gif

well.. i hear ya on the beatz thing.. Everyone has their choice of beatz.. but i gotta say.. IMO.. his lyrics are not only about MOney sex and Bluntz.. there are plenty of songz that he wuz in, that were about other thingz.. .. songs where he talked about the real feelingz he wuz goin thru,, feelings of suicide, discrimination, gettin by by doin wut he hadda do.. in order to feed his daughter.... just the way his life wuz y0h, if its all you know, its all you know --..

i hear where ur coming from though -..a lot of hiphop, not only biggie, sends out negative messages, but .. there are alot of positive vibez that come out of the songs to0.

... .. i dunno, i just FEEL what he is about-maybe my strong feelings about his flow, and the lyrics he spit is due to that... yano.. growin up in brooklyn, seieng everything that he sings about, being part of a lot of the things he sang about.. .. I guess i take it personally.. yan0

------------------

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

"birthdays was the worst days,

now i sip champagne when i'm thirsty..."

it's all good baby baby...

i get charged every time i hear that shit. his story is the story of everyone who's gone from nothing to something. B.I.G. live forever!

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

Originally posted by roadrunner:

"birthdays was the worst days,

now i sip champagne when i'm thirsty..."

it's all good baby baby...

i get charged every time i hear that shit. his story is the story of everyone who's gone from nothing to something. B.I.G. live forever!

how funny is this... did not realize this was the date he was killed on, woke up this morning and got out that CD, it is in the car CD player right now.....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by imnikki:

... .. i dunno, i just FEEL what he is about-maybe my strong feelings about his flow, and the lyrics he spit is due to that... yano.. growin up in brooklyn, seieng everything that he sings about, being part of a lot of the things he sang about.. .. I guess i take it personally.. yan0

Right on sista!! Tell it like it is

cwm1.gif

------------------

MEOW! gatos.gif