Clubplanet Nightlife Community

69: who's attempted this equation??

starcapone

Originally posted by gambitrah:

Hell yah i LOVE 69!!! on the bed..counter...shower..tub..car..plane...bus...train...hook it up!

Its one of the best things to do IMO...its gratifying to both parties. Plus i love to go down on a girl so i love it either way...

cwm4.gif

u like to munch..ggrr..see i know how to pick them, i got one that doesn't like to munch, but i can always dump him and get another

cwm1.gifcwm25.gif

69ing is great, if you one of those people who need to know that the other person is being pleasured then this is for you.. Because when I

recieve oral sex.. sometime I feel guitly and I want to please the other person right away, so this works out great for me.

------------------

pyre_thumb2.gif

It's sort of a fun competition of "Which one can drive the other one nuts." You just don't want to go to crazy on the box or she'll forget where her head is. It's a fine line between a great sixtynine and chowing box in a funny position.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

69... is definatley the phatness..

but..

when the guy or gerl for that matter lol.. whos face i am sitting on at the time... gets me really goin like mad nuts..

I cant focus on givin them good head.

I get like too excited ,, to into wut they are doing.. I have to literally stop.. cuz i dont want to.. numrb 1- possibly hurt them.. or number 2-.. give a half assed job..

.. so.. .. usually i stop for like a minute or two.. .. or three or four LOL.. or however many it takes me to get back into "reality".. then i go OFF on them. to make up for my lost time .. =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Like it? i LOVE it!!! In the past ive even given and not received...just the pleasure it brings to the girl is what i love. I was fortunate and the girls i have gone down on have told me what they like\dont like so ive gained alot of knowledge that way..practice makes perfect!

YUM! if u ever come to Colorado let me know wink.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

u like to munch..ggrr..see i know how to pick them, i got one that doesn't like to munch, but i can always dump him and get another

Originally posted by imnikki:

when the guy or gerl for that matter lol.. whos face i am sitting on at the time... gets me really goin like mad nuts..

I cant focus on givin them good head.

I get like too excited ,, to into wut they are doing.. I have to literally stop.. cuz i dont want to.. numrb 1- possibly hurt them.. or number 2-.. give a half assed job..

.. so.. .. usually i stop for like a minute or two.. .. or three or four LOL.. or however many it takes me to get back into "reality".. then i go OFF on them. to make up for my lost time .. =P

Well said...totally agree...

Originally posted by starcapone:

yo, freaky freaks...who's done this. i'm sure atleast half of u have....is it diffucult(sp) or better...what gives..i wanna know???? cwm32.gifcwm38.gif

please dont tell me you havent done that??????????

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Originally posted by gambitrah:

Hell yah i LOVE 69!!! on the bed..counter...shower..tub..car..plane...bus...train...hook it up!

Its one of the best things to do IMO...its gratifying to both parties. Plus i love to go down on a girl so i love it either way...

<a  href="]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm4.gif' alt='cwm4.gif'>

I AGREE 1000%... HELL YES...

------------------

...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...