Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, I've gotta know...

cmb1975

24 straight male in lower west manhattan

goodlooking.. y'know the tall blue eyes deal

cwm4.gif

anything that can be done with a girl, i've probably tried it.. if i haven't, then i'm gonna need a volunteer from our little sex board audience to educate me.. cwm1.gif

(sex board of education <--> board of sex education? am i on to something here? heheheh)

i like women with nice legs cwm4.gif

any ladies who'd like to know more can send a pm..

cwm20.gif

morph_

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Straight but no problem being around naked men if we are all fucking the same group of chicks. Gotta love the flesh melee!

I love straight women but I REALLY loveBi-woen. I could probably only marry a woman who loved to eat clam. After all, we should have something in common smile.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Avenue M.

Where does she live?

Avenue C..i go to visit all the time...

I think i met you for half a sec at SF one time..i was walking to the bathroom..( my friend wasnt feeling good) and you were with Mysteriouss...does this sound familiar???

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Avenue M.

Where does she live?

I think i met you for half a sec at SF one time..i was walking to the bathroom..( my friend wasnt feeling good) and you were with Mysteriouss...does this sound familiar???

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I'm 25, 26 in June... Gemini, baby! Oh, and incidentally, I was born on Fri the 13th.

I was born and raised on Long Island, educated in New Orleans, and I currently reside in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.

Men and women are both great, but I think when my bf and i go on our 'break' this summer I'm going to concentrate on diving deeper into the feminine mystique... Make up for lost time, ya know?

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by peache5030:

I think I remember... damn drugs are bad! lol

You are like 5"3? w/ bratnik?

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

FWIW: I am a semi-NY transplant out here in Colorado. All my family is Brooklyn (Williamsburg), Middle Village (off metro ave)..moved to CO when i was 14 so i missed the 'big city' life cuz my rents kept me away from it. But i wanna come back and see the clubs..people and PARTEE!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

19/m live in the city over on bleeker in the village but might be moving back to jersey this summer, straight and kinky cwm16.gif

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

[This message has been edited by kandyraver (edited 03-20-2001).]

The "mugwump" stats: I am greenish gray and live in Interzone. I have no age..at least I forgot when I was born...(<----read William Burroughs to get what all that's about)

The Maudy stats: I'm 28, Italian, born in Mexico, lived all over the states, studied in Mexico City, Monterrey MX, Texas. Lived in Rome ,Italy for ten years and now currently live in astoria, NY. I have been known to hit the "switch" on some drug enduced sex -capades but can not take my eyes off of any hot club gal! I am a piscese, love sun shines and walks in the park and bunny rabbits, and am very fond of rainbows...(OH GOD FORGET THAT LAST LINE..for a second there I fealt like I was writing for a playboy center fold or something) cwm45.gif

And for the bio, I was born in Canada, moved to Israel when I was 3, came to NY, USA at age 9. I also speak Yiddish (similar to German) and Hebrew fluently. Had a very hard Hebrew religious education - we stay in school from 8:30 till 5pm. Only 30 minutes lunch break and 10 minute recess, and we learn MUCH more then public schools or any other school. Losts of tests, and we get quizzed at every topic. Homework was a must every night or you'd look like a fool when the teacher asked you a question. The only thing easy about my schooling was Literature!

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

OK, doesn't anyone live in Jersey? Or am I the only one? UGH!!!! Anyway, I am 25, I am originally from England, then Canada, now Jersey. ALSO RECENTLY SINGLE...so taking applications from men AND women!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by peache5030:

WMC is not for me this year...im actually leaving for a nice RELAXING vacation to Puerto Rico on the 11th soooo i wont make it down to florida...What about you??? going??

Yes I'm going to Florida but I dont' have passes for the WMC. Just going for some good 'ol fun!

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by junior0320:

hey cmb1975,

im from jersey..... 20 years old yesterday, if your willing im daring!!!! ladies are the only choice for me....

aim: junior0320

where in jersey you from?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

im 21, going to be 22 3/30. i live in middle village, queens. as for a prefrence, boys first then girls. oh wait no, girls first then boys. oh well i like them equally.

cwm7.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

djmoonshine and i are the only 18 yr. old girlies...go us..go us..anyway..i'm bisexual been since the 2nd grade believe it or not! i'm from your wet dreams..remember last nite..but i reside in jersey..i'm a taurus..go bulls...go bulls!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *