Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies... Does your man hurt every time he pumps cheeks with you?

italiamale1977

This is a serious problem for my woman... I find myself getting a bit more feisty when I am dogging. Pulling hair, slapping, etc. During this time period, I have to be VERY careful not to go in too deep which is very hard when I unleash the FeIrCe. Does your man hurt you all the time too? I am thinking of a penis reduction....

GRoWLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

OK FIRST OFF WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET A PENIS REDUCTION? IF YOU ARE REALLY WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE THEN YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.... IF ITS THE GIRL COMPLAINING SHE CAN DEAL OR ITS TIME TO GET A NEW GIRL.... LET IT BE AND KEEP ON DOGGING HER

JUNIOR cwm41.gif

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

This is a serious problem for my woman... I find myself getting a bit more feisty when I am dogging. Pulling hair, slapping, etc. During this time period, I have to be VERY careful not to go in too deep which is very hard when I unleash the FeIrCe. Does your man hurt you all the time too? I am thinking of a penis reduction....

GRoWLL

Ooooohh baby...I like it like that!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Ugggh. I have the same problem sometimes and it is not fun at all. It's like calm the fuck down already or just get out of me. cwm21.gif

There's good pain and then there's bad pain; a good lover does everything possible to avoid the bad kind.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by junior0320:

OK FIRST OFF WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET A PENIS REDUCTION? IF YOU ARE REALLY WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE THEN YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.... IF ITS THE GIRL COMPLAINING SHE CAN DEAL OR ITS TIME TO GET A NEW GIRL.... LET IT BE AND KEEP ON DOGGING HER

JUNIOR cwm41.gif

what a gentleman u are either let her deal w/ the pain or get a new girl..-bitch slap-

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

yeah that happens to me sometimes. Especially when its doggy style!! But the wierd thing is that sometimes it hurts and other times it doesn't why is that?

I mean some times he can like totally ram it into me and other times i'm like omg don't go in to deep!!!

its annoying though when it hurts

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

ok italiamale1977,

I for one will say that I love it like this ESPECIALLY from behind...simply because that position is "oh so naughty" so will you come over?

cwm1.gif

And second...if that doesnt float her boat...see how she likes it when shes it control (with all the biting and slapping and cursing)

And finally...baby if you got it that large FLAUNT IT!!!

------------------

*F-R-I-S-K-Y* gatos.gif

Originally posted by romy20:

yeah that happens to me sometimes. Especially when its doggy style!! But the wierd thing is that sometimes it hurts and other times it doesn't why is that?

I mean some times he can like totally ram it into me and other times i'm like omg don't go in to deep!!!

its annoying though when it hurts

romy20

hey I have the same problem as u sometimes it hurts me,sometimes not but I never find out why? is weird!!!

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.