Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how come guys want to have "fun" ?

dolcemimi

Past 4 yrs.- all the guys I've met just wanted to have fun.

I'm not a stripper nor a party girl. But men treat me like I'm some stupid toy.

They say - I'm the girl they have "fun" with - then they crawl back to their girlfriends.

I want a fun loving BF. But all I get is the fun part...not the relationship part.

I don't like term "serious" BF either - it makes it sound lke a job or a death sentence.

Why do men want to have fun with me- but not a rela relationship ?

The last "fun" guy said I was too young to be his GF but not too young for sex.

Makes me sad and angry. I don't even look like the "fun" type of girl. I'm a nice girl.

Girl...I know how ya feel!!! Before my most recent ex, there were two guys in a row that said they didn't want a girlfriend. Well, one married the next girl he dated, the other is living with the next girl he dated...go figure...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

I want a fun loving BF. But all I get is the fun part...not the relationship part.

That may be a blessing in disguise!

When the guy is right, the situation will be right as well!!! Don't look for it; it'll come to YOU...

I've been in the same boat. it sucks. lots of hook ups, few relationships.

My older male cousins and brother have always told me that men will be intimidated by women who are smart, attractive, and strong willed. So maybe you are all of these things and it scares them b/c they are immature and you need to find a real man who knows how to treat a girl such as yourself.

------------------

You're only young once

The sexy, smart, intimidating girl that I meet tend to be the most fun and the more fun I have the more I want them to be my "serious" GF so we can have some serious fun.

It sux, I know. But it will be worth the wait. When the guy comes along that wants you your relationship will have twice the life, twice the passion, and twice the fubn of the relationships of these guys who think you are too fun. You are built to have it all and while you may have to wait longer to get it - in the end you can smile.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

men will be intimidated by women who are smart, attractive, and strong willed.

i personally think intelligence, humor, strong willed...all those things are extremly sexy! Where can i find someone like that...???

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

awww girlie, i feel you, but listen to what everyone before me has said cause theyre making tons and tons of sense....

Originally posted by sungoddess:

When the guy is right, the situation will be right as well!!! Don't look for it; it'll come to YOU...

like sungoddess said, when the time is right, it'll come, not while you're looking and when you necessarily want it...

Originally posted my dale77:

My older male cousins and brother have always told me that men will be intimidated by women who are smart, attractive, and strong willed...

totally true!!!

cheer up sweetie.. things will definitely get better before you know it and you'll find someone amazing... *kisses*

~moonshine

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

i know what your sayin' girl. those sex only relationships are a bore esp. if the guy doesn't know what the hell he's doing. u gotta let the guy know what u want before anything happens. i was thinkin' about this last nite. i really wanna fall in love and everyone's like your too young, etc. but i don't care! i've never been in a serious relationship, so why not?? good luck to yah dolcemimi cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

I think you ladies are meeting the wrong guys, I think a women who is smart, confident , and knows what she wants is ultra sexy,,,,Just about every girl I meet is onto some silly head games and has no ised what she wants..I think I need to swing by your way...=)

------------------

"In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes!!!

TOTALLY TRUE PIMP.... ALL THE GIRLS IVE BEEN MEETING HAVE EITHER HAD SOME SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES OR THEY LIKE PLAYING HEAD GAMES... WHERE ARE THE REAL LADIES? ALL IM LOOKING FOR IS SOMEONE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR AND CARING THATS ALL IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

JUNIOR cwm27.gif

GIRL- i have the OPPOSITE problem...every guy i start to date wants to GET serious...WTF???? lol ... i just want to have FUN...hahaha

Im in a relationship now and Im loving it...but its always the same thing..I get these guys who will NOT sleep with me unless we make a committment...damn...sounds soo pathetic but soo true..this is my life!!

so I dont make committments and i get no SEX..hahahaha

------------------

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

i know how u feel.. i have come to believe that guys arent looking for anything serious anymore.. the ones that do are already taken.. and the ones that tell u they really like u and want to see u again end up lying just to get down ur pants .. so u cant win..

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gifcwm10.gifcwm10.gifcwm10.gifcwm10.gifcwm10.gif

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 04-02-2001).]