Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm REALLY good at..

starcapone

kissing, cunniligus, fallacio, anal, regular, etc. name something sexual that you think your good at, this doesn't necessarily mean your narcasstic...it's been said that your good at what you love to do..i luv to kiss!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!!

MMMMmmmm, nothing like being in total control of a guys cock!!!!!

Especially when u know that he's LOVING every second of it!!! hehe....

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Wow! What a coincidence. I am the renound for my incomparable mastery at getting my cock sucked. I'm awesome at it. From the lying there and taking it to the moaning their name to the shooting the big wad down their throat MrDick is a champ at getting his knob polished smile.gif

I'm a good fuck...and I give some pretty good head too...but like Phoenix says, we all say that, so for know...I guess you'll all have to take my word for it!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

not to float my own boat but a few girls that I have eaten out say that I am the best they have ever had do it to them I think they were just pumping me up(no pun intended) but I do love teasing a girl with my tongue and then making her blow cwm29.gif

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

mebbe we can test that talent out sometime

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

OHHHHH i almost forgot what i do best...

RIDE A NIIIIIICE HARD COCK!

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good cwm29.gif

[This message has been edited by kandyraver (edited 03-25-2001).]

I love to eat pussy,,,,,shit my friend Kelly said that I can lick her pussy for hours on end........I have been told plenty of times that I have a magic tongue.....I love to receive a good blow job...but I also love to give...got to say,,I'm a giver......

"got to love that sweet pussy".

LOL

Frank.

PS...I love when a girl sits on my face, and she comes non stop.....Holy juice,,,,"made from the best things on earth". cwm32.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I'm a good fuck...and I give some pretty good head too...but like Phoenix says, we all say that, so for know...I guess you'll all have to take my word for it!!!

Honey, you just gave me a hardon ...we need to get together soon

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Time? Place? Clothes?

Well, you have my phone # and addy ....I'll be home around 9pm 2nite. The skimpiest outfit you can find will do - open toe shoes with lots of straps prefered and no undies ...haha

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Well, you have my phone # and addy ....I'll be home around 9pm 2nite. The skimpiest outfit you can find will do - open toe shoes with lots of straps prefered and no undies ...haha

Grrrrrrrrrr....don't be surprised when I come knocking on your door one of these days...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I'm good at reading kinky posts. Getting turned on and then having to jerk it at work with the fear of someone walking in on me!

Thanks alot guyss! Giving mugz a stiffy again and no where to put it...geeeez~ (runs to find tissue papers)

SYou

Originally posted by mugwump:

I'm good at reading kinky posts. Getting turned on and then having to jerk it at work with the fear of someone walking in on me!

Thanks alot guyss! Giving mugz a stiffy again and no where to put it...geeeez~ (runs to find tissue papers)

um, did you really jerk off at work?

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by tastyt:

I'm an amazing fuck, an excellent kisser; ok at fellatio but a master at eating pussy.

hey tasty... i thought you were waiting to get rid of the BF before diving into the female mystique...? lol... you holdin out on us???

hey pheonix, cmb... can i come!! pretty please..??

ok ok ok.. answer the question... what am i good at? getting what i want... lol.... nah... i'm a great kisser i think, huge tease, major flirt... blah blah blah... cwm25.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540