Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, Where Do You Like His Cum???

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Starcapone, you can cum on my face anytime, but for now...will you let me cum on your stomach as we lay there together on the satin sheets, kissing and whispering to each other?

=) This board is awesome

I particulary enjoy it:

On my stomach

On my pubes

On my inner thighs

On my ass/ lower back

In my mouth (mmm! yummy!)

If it's a monogamous relationship:

In my pussy (but that's nothing special after the first few times)

And IF and only IF he's been very nice to me, as a special treat:

In my ass

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Anyway, ladies, where do you like a guy's cum? There are so many possible answers, so tell me your fave places...

On your face-- HELL YEAH..i love it

On your tits-- ummm..there not too big but if that tickles his fancy then OK

On your stomach-- does nothing for me

On your back-- if we are in that position he can do whatever he likes..lol

On your ass--same as above

In your pussy-he has to be special for this to happen

in your ass- he has to be EXTRA specail for this to happen

In your mouth

------------------

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Guest xfactor834

TastyT, sweetie, I've been very nice to you. *Sitting behind you and kissing the back of your neck gently*.

Would you let me cum in your ass? =)

Originally posted by xfactor834:

TastyT, sweetie, I've been very nice to you. *Sitting behind you and kissing the back of your neck gently*.

Would you let me cum in your ass? =)

Mmmm well that's a good start but I know you can be nicer than that, babe... cwm1.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Guest xfactor834

*Kissing TastyT's shoulders softly from behind as I whisper into her ear how hot and sexy she is. I wrap my arms around her and flirtaciously play with her tits while I gently nibble on your ear, and I keep telling you how I'd love to nibble on something else...*

Sweetie, now? =)

Guest xfactor834

I have to apologize for that "half-full, half-empty" topic, since it's not too sex related. I'd close it if I could, but I'm not an administrator, so I can't =)

I'm sure it'll somehow turn sex related.

Anyway, ladies, where do you like a guy's cum? There are so many possible answers, so tell me your fave places...

On your face

On your tits

On your stomach

On your back

On your ass

In your pussy

In your ass

In your mouth

Let us know =)

cay1.jpg

i have yet to cum frown.gif...but when i do it's gonna be on his face...that's where u guys like to cum all the time .."can i cum on your face?"..if it's a girl..i'll let her decide, cuz i like women better, nowadays cwm23.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

peach u sound hotter after this post =) ...

i must admit tho, i love cumming inside !

its teh best feeling in the world ! specially if u cum at the same time !! hottest shit in the world .!

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

*Kissing TastyT's shoulders softly from behind as I whisper into her ear how hot and sexy she is. I wrap my arms around her and flirtaciously play with her tits while I gently nibble on your ear, and I keep telling you how I'd love to nibble on something else...*

Sweetie, now? =)

hey hey hey.. tasty... you know you're my girl, but uh... damn!!

if you don't want him, i do!!!

xfactor, you are quite the yummy newbie! what i would do to you if i had the chance... cwm1.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Guest xfactor834

DJMoonshine, while you're sleeping calmly like a beautiful baby, I slowly crawl on the bed and softly peck at your lips and get them barely wet.

I move lower and I open up your shirt, revealing your sexy body, complete with hard nipples from the cool breeze in the room. I gently kiss your nipple and flirtaciously bite it softly, but I still don't want to wake you.

I go lower now, just hardly kissing your bellybutton as I become face to face with your sweet, tight, delicious pussy. I breathe my hot breath over it, my tongue gently flicking at your clit.

I wrap my arms around your legs, hoping that you'll wake up to see my face buried in your sexy lil' pussy. I start kissing your pussy lips and softly biting your clit, as it becomes harder by the second. Even though you're asleep, your pussy starts getting wetter, and you start moaning quietly...your body quivers and your back arches up, as you move around the bed, positioning yourself with a cute lil' smile on your face.

You still think you're dreaming, but you wake up to see me having breakfast between your legs. My fingers slowly move in and out of you, as your sweet juices flow down on the satin sheets below. My chin drenched in your cum, I keep drawing circles around your clit with my hot tongue, while 2 of my fingers move in and out of you, massaging your pussy gently.

Would this type of behavior allow me to cum in your ass sweetie? =)

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

peach u sound hotter after this post =) ...

i must admit tho, i love cumming inside !

its teh best feeling in the world ! specially if u cum at the same time !! hottest shit in the world .!

ummm..i guess thanks..lol..

cumming inside is the shit!! but messy sex is sooo fun....

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Guest xfactor834

Tasty and Moonie, you're both welcome for those replies...I'd love to tag team with you sweeties =)

That'd just be in the morning...there'd still be midmorning, noon, afternoon, evening, night, and midnight...can you imagine the wetness?

=)

heh Rachel,

Just curious why you seem very anti-semen. No slander intended, we all have our preferences. Do you feel that cumming on women like the face, tits, ass etc... is inherently degrading regardless of the context of the relationship?

i think if ur in a committed relationship (and of course on birth control) the BEST place for him to cum is inside of u.. i think it gives u such a great feeling of closeness then anything else could compare to. cwm38.gif

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

Hey X I think after these posts Moonshine and I may just have to tag-team ya... cwm1.gif

yeah girl!!! thats what im talking about.. dunno if x would be able to handle himself...

Orginally posted by xfactor834:

That'd just be in the morning...there'd still be midmorning, noon, afternoon, evening, night, and midnight...can you imagine the wetness?

honey, i dont think you'd be able to handle the wetness...

cwm1.gif

shall we test it out??? cwm32.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

Originally posted by neptune:

i think if ur in a committed relationship (and of course on birth control) the BEST place for him to cum is inside of u.. i think it gives u such a great feeling of closeness then anything else could compare to. cwm38.gif

even better would be if you were married and wanting to make a baby, then it would be more special than anything ever.

Guest xfactor834

Tasty and Moonie,

I'd love to be drenched in your wetness-es. Tasty can sit on my face and grind it nice and hard, and Moonie could ride me until she drenched my cock with her creamy, sweet, hot cum.

Then you two could switch. Tasty would lick all of Moonie's cum off my cock, and me and Moonie would tongue-wrestle so she could share Tasty's warm, wet, pussy juices.

Anytime, anywhere sweeties =)

Tasty and Moonie,

I'd love to be drenched in your wetness-es. Tasty can sit on my face and grind it nice and hard, and Moonie could ride me until she drenched my cock with her creamy, sweet, hot cum.

Then you two could switch. Tasty would lick all of Moonie's cum off my cock, and me and Moonie would tongue-wrestle so she could share Tasty's warm, wet, pussy juices.

Anytime, anywhere sweeties =)

hmmm... sounds perfect to me... tasty, what do you think??

------------------

poohvlieger.gif