Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is infidelity needed in a relationship..

Guest LeVeL

Guest swank

It depends on the relationship.

But if you are lucky enough (like I'am cough-cough) to have someone in your life that you respect 100% then there is not place for infidelity in the relationship.

Infidelity, more often then not is a sign of a lack of self respect and insecurity.

But I on the other hand, if you are like my neighbors behind my house and throw sex parties and shit and fuck other people in front of your significant other while they are fucking someone else in front of you well then what can I say?????

What works for some people may not work for others.

I for one do not want or need infidelity in my relationship. There would be no relationship hands down...

STFU already with your damn neighbors!!! :P

At this point, I think he's just making the whole thing up.

Actually if this were the case, you could say that my wife was making the whole thing up as well since she was also telling the orgy story to Adam Singer, Major and Rhythmburn the other week at Blue....

GREAT! now you've got her mixed up in your shenanigans...poor thing. :P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HouseJunkie

I have always found monogamy an amusing concept from a sociological standpoint. I mean, from the time we are born our mommies teach us to share. Share your toys, share your friends, share your time, share your knowledge. Share share share.

hmmm, interesting point of view.

Guest slamminshaun

I have always found monogamy an amusing concept from a sociological standpoint. I mean, from the time we are born our mommies teach us to share. Share your toys, share your friends, share your time, share your knowledge. Share share share.

Very interesting. You can expand on it even. When you're a kid, everyone tells you "you must color between the lines". You get punished if you color a person purple, or a tree blue. For 18 years you hear this drum beat about staying within the lines....

Then you get out into the real world, and they tell you to "think outside the box" and now you get punished when you can't color outside the lines....

Guest coach

I have always found monogamy an amusing concept from a sociological standpoint. I mean' date=' from the time we are born our mommies teach us to share. Share your toys, share your friends, share your time, share your knowledge. Share share share.

[/quote']

Very interesting. You can expand on it even. When you're a kid, everyone tells you "you must color between the lines". You get punished if you color a person purple, or a tree blue. For 18 years you hear this drum beat about staying within the lines....

Then you get out into the real world, and they tell you to "think outside the box" and now you get punished when you can't color outside the lines....

Yep, that's an excellent extrapolation. I believe firmly that much of the so-called "discipline" that we heap upon our childen, exactly like "color in the lines" and "don't color people purple" is contributing to our cultural decline. When you train people to not think for themselves you get a bunch of people who, well... can't think for themselves.

Guest swirlundergrounder

But if you are lucky enough (like I'am cough-cough) to have someone in your life that you respect 100% then there is not place for infidelity in the relationship.

Infidelity, more often then not is a sign of a lack of self respect and insecurity.

But I on the other hand, if you are like my neighbors behind my house and throw sex parties and shit and fuck other people in front of your significant other while they are fucking someone else in front of you well then what can I say?????

I for one do not want or need infidelity in my relationship. There would be no relationship hands down...

Actually if this were the case, you could say that my wife was making the whole thing up as well since she was also telling the orgy story to Adam Singer, Major and Rhythmburn the other week at Blue....

Dude she was the one who saw the neighbors first not me..

Guest swank

so are you accusing her of being a "voyeur" ?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Takes one to know one...

Guest swank

Takes one to know one...

sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me... :P

Guest coach

Takes one to know one...

Hey Swank! Quick, catch this unabridged dictionary!

Guest swank

Takes one to know one...

Hey Swank! Quick, catch this unabridged dictionary!

Thanks, but I wasn't in the mood for quoting scripture from Parnassus or practicing my latin. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Takes one to know one...

I was not talking about you...

Guest swank

Takes one to know one...

I was not talking about you...

that's okay....all I really care about are the goddam pics....so get the 'red cam' from TP and get to it!!! ;D