Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halo 3 what????

Bling

2 tries for the lst level.. beat single player last nite. short but my gawd every level is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

only reason took 2 tries in 1st level is i went the wrong way and lost my army buddies like an idiot going for the chopper

lol last nite on a deathmatch 2 am lol im addicted

these peole were cracking me up they were doing these ahnold voices

"get to the choppaaaaaaaaaahhh"

lol

Guest ICON

this is the best shooting game ever - i agree dude.. it is ADDICTING. Yea, i had one of those double kills as well. i also love when you are in a zone and it comes on screen saying you are on a 3 kill streak. It gets you pumped!

i love the speed and energy of this game!!!

Guest Dj_Peace

here is something for all you gamers and fans of anime'.

my buddy frank (who obviously has too much spare time) put hits together after consuming a case of coronas.

enjoy

today i met rolly by chance online lol...... fun times

best kill so far for me i was playing team deathmatch in the backlot level

and i had to reload and 3 enemies were on these steps above me i tossed two grenades and killed 4 of em at once.........:D

Guest ICON

im very disappointed in NCAA Football. I just dont like the game this year at all.. The online play is way too choppy and slow. I have Madden, but I dont care much for the NFL, so I just cant get into it.

Im waiting for March Madness to come out.. Need a good college sports game that I can enjoy.

I play Madden.. I really haven't played RB6LV online that much, get on the band wagon

everytime i log in to xbox live you are always there ! lol .. even at 3am ..:P

they said the network was gonna be down for an hour this early morning .. i hope THAT didnt mess up ur game .. hehe

imma have to get this cod4 game to see what deal is :cool:

Guest ILLMATIC
everytime i log in to xbox live you are always there ! lol .. even at 3am ..:P

they said the network was gonna be down for an hour this early morning .. i hope THAT didnt mess up ur game .. hehe

imma have to get this cod4 game to see what deal is :cool:

LOL Rolly couldn't stay in server for more than one round. It was terrible last night.

LOL Rolly couldn't stay in server for more than one round. It was terrible last night.

ahh damn yeah i tried to go online durning the morning went on gamefaqs to see why i couldnt even log in

servers were wonky and down all weekend on and off..

reminds me have to renew live in a few days my 1 month free is up

oh well gonna get loads of playtime this week

next week mass effect=me not playing online for long ass time lol

Guest cire

I play Hot Shots Golf on my PSP while watching T.V. at night. I have mastered it and am pissed that there is not a 2nd one for the PSP! Anywho, continue on Halo, COD, and Gear heads :D

Guest ICON
AL JAZEERA TV ANGRY AT COD4 because studio level is exact replica of their studios

among other obvious things they hate about game

thats one of my favorite parts in the game - blowing that fucking tv studio to shreads. Fuck Al Jazeera - We need to nuke that studio in real life for all of the propaganda bullshit they have sent out on their airwaves.

By the way.. whichever rag head is playing the game in that video for that segment... fucking sucks.

Guest rollyp66
rolly u better not be above level 27 im sure u are considering your play time

i want to go 1 on 1 with you in cage match to the death

BITCHHHHHHHHH lol

Level 25 :D