Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halo 3 what????

Bling

So if I invite you to play with us will you join in?

yeah .. but not till i beat single player first

i dont touch mp until i beat single player thats the way i always play games

i heard single player is intense

hit me up by fri

hope to get game tonite

omfg its sick i was up till 3 am playing it online

got to level 5 .. ive been on gamefaqs.com all day trying to figure out the perk bonuses to use

this game is so deep its unreal

gonna go back to single player tonite

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Guest ILLMATIC
Rainbow 6 Vegas over Halo 3 any day of the week... about to go pick up COD4... i hear it's unreal!

I second that! I can't stand the Halo series. Its all Microsoft hype.

Guest ILLMATIC
I picked it up yesterday but I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet. Hit me up next time you are playing you have been on my friends list for a while now and I haven't gotten the chance to beat you in any games yet.

If anyone else want to add me my gamer tag is DJ MIRZA.

LOL It's on! BRING IT!

Guest ICON

its going to be hard to compete with Rainbow 6 - I already started playing COD4 and it just doesnt have the feel of Rainbow 6. Been playing for about 30 minutes and already wanting to say fuck this and hop back onto Rainbow6

all hype ?

the best selling video game of all time all hype ? lol

halo 3 is a great game .. could look like just another FPS but it has a story, it's gameplay reminds me of Quake III Arena for the pc ..

cod4 is also a FPS but with a strategy edge .. im sure you wont enjoy the full potential of that game unless you get a campaign together online ..

i'd like to try gears of war or bioshock ... and what about assassins creed ? it comes out on tuesday ..

to each their own i guess :cool:

Guest ICON

Halo 3 IMO is all hype.. but again this is my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I sat down and really played CoD4 last night for about 4-5 hours and I can honestly say that it has grown on me a lot. The shooting aspect of the game does not compare to Rainbow 6, but I like the storyline a lot better because it gives you the real feeling of being out there on the battlefield. Also, I was getting to the point where if I lost my men, i would panic a little trying to find them.. to me thats exciting.

Just curious how many times it took everybody to jump off the sinking battle ship... i felt like i was wasted LOL - took me about 10 tries i guess and I was really starting to get pissed off at the game until I finally reached it.. then the TV thing confused the shit out of me. I thought that I did something wrong and that the game was over because it was running the credits of the game.

I got up to my 5th achievemnt.. and after that I was simply bored with it. After that, I decided to hop online and play the free for all mode and it gets pretty intense at times. The only thing that pisses me off is the shitty latency... When playing against someone with a ping 2 connection or below... you can shoot them in the head 10 times and they dont die, but yet, one bullet from them kills you. This seemed to be the biggest complaint that i have heard about online play. It's happening a little too often.

I just wish people would understand that just because you have a dsl or cable connection.. it doesnt mean that you can play xbox, download 500 songs, and download full length dvd movies at the same exat time. - It is going to cause a shitty connection. It seemed like everybody last night was downloading some bullshit off torrent sites while playing their xbox. Hello?? Common sense people!

Guest ICON

ok.. im officially changed over from Rainbow 6 to CoD4. Im used to the gameplay now and it's the game of the year. Barbarino.. get Call of Duty 4.. It's great. So great, im staying in on a Friday night with a 6 pack of beer to play lol

Guest rollyp66

I hate Halo!

RB6LV is dope

COD4 is DOPE I finished it already! It only took me 2 tries to jump from the sinking battleship (2nd try was pure luck)

Guest ICON
I hate Halo!

RB6LV is dope

COD4 is DOPE I finished it already! It only took me 2 tries to jump from the sinking battleship (2nd try was pure luck)

i found out the reason why i was having problems with it.. my damn batteries in my controller were dying. LOL

im not even getting assasins creed now

cod4 is the best multiplayer evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

level 19 i want to use another gun to upgrade as many as i can but im just fucking owning with the assault rifle m16 i think thats the one i have the scope on that bitch

im completely kicking ass with that gun also using the

perk1-rocket launcher to take down choppers

perk 2-juggernaut

perk 3-marytdom-u wont believe how many times ive won with this cheap perk.. (u drop a grenade when you die) basically inside bldgs it racks up the kills

i had a double kill last nite with this that got me from 140-150 pts and won the match lmaoooooooo

i love this shittttttttttttt