Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stories with animals

lukeyblueyez

Uggh- a friend of ours told us that one time her cat was in heat and so miserable that they had to get her off. They called some guy who, as she put it "knew what to do."

GROSS!!! Can you imagine making a phone call, "Hey, yeah, so I hear you know how to masturbate cats?"

She was going to give us the details, but my boyfriend and I were absolutely horrified and made her stop! We were like, and you felt the need to tell us this because...?

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

Uggh- a friend of ours told us that one time her cat was in heat and so miserable that they had to get her off. They called some guy who, as she put it "knew what to do."

GROSS!!! Can you imagine making a phone call, "Hey, yeah, so I hear you know how to masturbate cats?"

She was going to give us the details, but my boyfriend and I were absolutely horrified and made her stop! We were like, and you felt the need to tell us this because...?

Oh my god!!! What, is there a listing for that int eh phone book??? Cat Masturbation??? Ewwww thats disgusting!!!

Oh God...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by clubkat:

meow....purrrrrr....there was this one time I was really hot and steamy.....purrrr....I found my masters arm and started rubbing this pussies pussy on it.....purrrrr....meowmeow......he seemed to enjoy it!....meow....

sorry kiddies...... GOOD MORNING!!! LMAO

cwm27.gif

d.. you're so dirty and bad... i love it!! cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Right well you know at most zoo's they have breeding programs. Well most won't bread and some it's too dangerous.. like elephants for instance.

So it's somebodies job to go round and masterbate the elephants.. couldn't pay me enough to do that job.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Right well you know at most zoo's they have breeding programs. Well most won't bread and some it's too dangerous.. like elephants for instance.

So it's somebodies job to go round and masterbate the elephants.. couldn't pay me enough to do that job.

Wow... I will never again say that MY job sucks!!! cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

icky poo..i don't go there! cwm6.gif

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

meow....purrrrrr....there was this one time I was really hot and steamy.....purrrr....I found my masters arm and started rubbing this pussies pussy on it.....purrrrr....meowmeow......he seemed to enjoy it!....meow....

sorry kiddies...... GOOD MORNING!!! LMAO

cwm27.gif

------------------

a-catz1.gif *How many licks does it take?* gatos.gif *Shake it baby, Shake it!*

AiM: XxXccess

(*SHAGFEST 2001* Cumming soon!)

well besides the already famouse peanut butter stories I've never actually (thank goodness) have ever seen or heard of any one getting off to a dog..

I've seen lots of sick shit on the internet though..

But one of the funniest stories I read was about this woman that owned a monkey.

She apperantly got drunk and passed out naked on a couch spread eagle..

when she woke up she realized that her thighs where bruised and she was sore as if she'd had long hard sex all night.

fearing someone had broken into the house she called 911 and reported a sexual abuse case..

The doctor found Sperm inside her vagina and began an anylisis for HIV..

to everyone's surprise the test came back negetive but turned out to be MONKEY SPERM! (all together now..ewwwwwwwwww!)

I'll try and find the article on line..it was fucking hilariouse!

I wonder if she ever looked at that little stinky horny monkey the same ever again..

who knows,

maybe they eventualy settled down somewhere together. cwm31.gif

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

"Cartoons are the real deal. I think humans are the FAKES!"

Originally posted by mugwump:

well besides the already famouse peanut butter stories I've never actually (thank goodness) have ever seen or heard of any one getting off to a dog..

I've seen lots of sick shit on the internet though..

But one of the funniest stories I read was about this woman that owned a monkey.

She apperantly got drunk and passed out naked on a couch spread eagle..

when she woke up she realized that her thighs where bruised and she was sore as if she'd had long hard sex all night.

fearing someone had broken into the house she called 911 and reported a sexual abuse case..

The doctor found Sperm inside her vagina and began an anylisis for HIV..

to everyone's surprise the test came back negetive but turned out to be MONKEY SPERM! (all together now..ewwwwwwwwww!)

I'll try and find the article on line..it was fucking hilariouse!

I wonder if she ever looked at that little stinky horny monkey the same ever again..

who knows,

maybe they eventualy settled down somewhere together. cwm31.gif

cwm24.gifcwm13.gifcwm27.gif LMAO!!!!! now that is hilarious!

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Guest danwang

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

] and yeah ive seen someone jerk a dog off too.. it's pretty fuckin gross..

In person , or on video ??