Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your thought on guys getting flowers

starcapone

Depends on the guy. I gave my hs sweetheart a rose for our first valentine's day and he made fun of me for months.

My current bf says guys like flowers but I ain't buyin' him any until he buys me some first! I've NEVER received flowers from a guy. Sad, ain't it? Welcome to my world!

cwm45.gif

I think it's really sweet if they bring you flowers they picked themselves on a whim.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

A few ex's bought me flowers. In a way, it's nice, and sweet.

But at the same time, I think, you just spent like $10 on these flowers and they're gonna be dead in a day or two. You should've just given me the ten bucks and I'd have gotten a cd, or something more permanent, like a couple beers biggrin.gif

No, I guess it's cool. I think you just should get a guy only one flower, any more is kinda wasteful or something.

------------------

- Reverand Crossy

BACSig2.gif

Don't feel bad Tasty, I'm 24 and I got roses from a guy for the first time last fall.

If I had a guy, I'd totally send him flowers, whether he really wanted them or not. I think it's a nice gesture. I think for some guys they see it as a shot at their masculinity and they're afraid to admit it if they really do like them.

I love getting flowers period, even if they're not from a guy I'm dating. They just make everything so cheery.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I would have to agree that it depends on the guy. I have given a past boyfriend flowers and he was a complete asshole anyway and didn't even thank me, but the man I have been dating for the past 3 years is appreciative of everything I give him. Some people are just like that.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

I don't mind flowers. I think it's especially nice since women are not expected to do the flowers thing. Though I think you need to know your mans taste. For example, I prefer more wild flowers. I'm not a big fan of roses, giving or getting. My fave for a special girl is a single rose surrounded by some other more simple flowers, and please, please, please no goddamn baby's breath. Whoever decided that baby's breath needs to go in every bunch of flowers needs to be stopped.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

I alwyas use to buy my ex flowers. He LOVED it too. It showed I was thinking of him and he thought it was romantic.

Nothing wrong with giving a guy flowers. Hell, I gave some guy a rose this weekend....just cuz I can

------------------

my siggy is bwoken love_002.gif

My ex used to buy them for me all the time. I didn't mind at all. I thought it was a very nice gesture. My current girl doesn't like getting flowers therefore I'll probably never get them from her. Then again, I get all the other goodies.....

yes my bf and me where living together in San Diego He had to go to Turkey to solve some problems with his family so we didn't saw eacheother for 4 months, I send him one flower each day to his job from San Diego all the way to Turkey to let him know I was thinking of u smile.gif

last time I recived flower was on february a guy from Uk send them to me smile.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by roadrunner:

Guys should always give chicks flowers. Always give flowers to chicks.

Roadrunner, I want to meet you! A man with some sense! You would think it's pretty damn obvious how much we love flowers- but there are so many out there who just don't get it.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif