Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help.

deelicious80

I've always wondered why girls are so afraid to dump their boyfriends when they obviously are sick of them.

A friend of mine would always bitch and moan about how she coudln't stand her boyfriend. I'm like, "how long have you felt this way?" ..."oh, about four months." FOUR MONTHS?! Damn, girls. Just take care of it and move on!

-Diesel

No, f**k the lies. Be honest and tell him that you don't have feelings for him any more. If you care for him, don't you want him to at least learn from this experience? Yes, he'll be hurt, but in the long run, you'll actually be helping him...

[This message has been edited by beroshima (edited 05-20-2001).]

Guest xfactor834

Be honest with him

And yourself

You really can't go wrong cwm38.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

LMAO.... Why do people hide behind the "I don't want to hurt him" excuse....

....HELLO!!!....don't you realize that by lieing to him/her...and not telling him what's on you mind....leading him on and dragging it out...

...YOU ARE GOING TO HURT HIM EVEN MORE IN THE LONG RUN....

....when the fuck did everyone become so ignorant to honesty and reality?!?!?!?

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 05-21-2001).]

Have you ever had someone say "sorry, im just not into you?" Well, neither have I, but I would imagine it hurts, especially if you are really into the person.

Honesty is the most important virtue to me, but I don't want to hurt anyone in the process of making myself feel good for being honest.

I see your dilemma, and am currently in the same predicament. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think a lie is better.

However, I just lied to this very-into-me-guy and said that I don't want to see anyone and have to be on my own for a while. He thinks that he scared me by getting "too close" and that I'm just in denial or something, so he keeps calling and asking to see me. I bet if I had told the truth (not attracted to you, sorry) I wouldn't have to worry about breaking up with him *again* like I do now... Hmmmm... I haven't really helped here have I? Oh well, sorry! I tried...

XO,

G

be blatantly honest, it works the best. Lies don't help. Don't worry about it. It has worked when I have ended my relationships

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Originally posted by goddessoflove:

Have you ever had someone say "sorry, im just not into you?" Well, neither have I, but I would imagine it hurts, especially if you are really into the person.

Honesty is the most important virtue to me, but I don't want to hurt anyone in the process of making myself feel good for being honest.

I see your dilemma, and am currently in the same predicament. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think a lie is better.

However, I just lied to this very-into-me-guy and said that I don't want to see anyone and have to be on my own for a while. He thinks that he scared me by getting "too close" and that I'm just in denial or something, so he keeps calling and asking to see me. I bet if I had told the truth (not attracted to you, sorry) I wouldn't have to worry about breaking up with him *again* like I do now... Hmmmm... I haven't really helped here have I? Oh well, sorry! I tried...

XO,

G

Thank you for proving my point!!!!!............

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Tell him soon and get it over with, don't wait any longer, cause the more time goes by the harder it'll be for him.

I've been thru this too, its hard to tell him, but you hafta you know?

No sense in lying.

Well, good luck and let us know what happens.

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

just stop calling him ... when he calls be liek i'll call u right back .. and dont ... after a few days or a week he'll get teh picture that he's out .. =) ... or try this .,.. be honest and be like i dont think this is working out ... or you can use teh excuse most women use these days ..." i'm so in love with joeydollaz, i cant continue to see you " thats should werk ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

All you can do is be honest, if you arn't, that is what will end up hurting him!

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

yea its always easy when ur an outsider to give advice like "oh tell him the truth, that u dont like him anymore" well u know what? that is very discouraging and hurtful to the other person.. if u could get out of it by being somewhat considerate and saying ur not ready for a commitment or whatever then it will be easier on u and on him.. who would ever want to hear "i dont like u anymore" regardless if its true or not.. thats how i would rather be dumped..

------------------

$$~ C.R.E.A.M ~$$

I have to agree with all the people who said that you should be honest with him and tell him straight out that you don't have feelings for him. To me, it's the only way. I know, easy to say, hard to do, but you have to do it. One of the worst things anyone can do is lead a person on. The longer you wait, the worse it'll get. You'll be fuckin' with his emotions even more. Just do it, and if he doesn't understand, fuck him!

Honesty is always the best policy! (Well, most of the time)

------------------

calvin.gif

honesty is the best policy

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."