Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when kissing....

starcapone

...are your eyes open or closed?? if i'm kissing someone on the cheek my eyes are open..i think..i know my eyes are definetly closed when french kissing..once in awhile i'll take a peek!! cwm4.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

GRAVITY is my bitch..don't let this he/she say otherwise!!!

Yeah, just a kiss on the cheek or lips, eyes open. But with the real kissing, it depends, sometimes i'll close my eyes, takin a peek every once in a while, other times its nice to just look into eachother's eyes when ur kissing!!!! thats my favorite!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I always used to have my eyes open, no matter the kiss, but then my girlfriend noticed that I keep my eyes open, so now she always opens hers to see if mine are open. It is really weird, like really wierd to see her lookin back. So bad that I hate kissing her. I try and close my eyes, but I doesn't feel right...........I need a girl who keeps her eyes CLOSED dammit!

PS. I got in the habbit of keeping my eyes open because of making out at the bar drunk. when i closed my eyes, the room would spin. lol. Stupid habit

Guest xfactor834

eyes closed all the time...

i gotta admit...when you take a peek during frenching...it's awkward seeing the other person...it's kinda funny =)

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

Originally posted by xfactor834:

eyes closed all the time...

i gotta admit...when you take a peek during frenching...it's awkward seeing the other person...it's kinda funny =)

yeah thats one of those awkward situations

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by batidde:

I always used to have my eyes open, no matter the kiss, but then my girlfriend noticed that I keep my eyes open, so now she always opens hers to see if mine are open. It is really weird, like really wierd to see her lookin back. So bad that I hate kissing her. I try and close my eyes, but I doesn't feel right...........I need a girl who keeps her eyes CLOSED dammit!

PS. I got in the habbit of keeping my eyes open because of making out at the bar drunk. when i closed my eyes, the room would spin. lol. Stupid habit

LMAO!!!! I'd be perfect for you! I NEVER open my eyes. It creeps me out when I open them just to see that the other person is looking at me, it makes me wonder just how long they've been staring at me and I can't stand looking at pores! lol. But at some point I *have* to open my eyes or else my contacts get all dry and stick to my eyeball and I really don't look so attractive trying to remove a dried out contact lens from the back of my eye!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Eyes closed no matter what kinda kiss it is, I think it is just a reflex with me or something.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

my eyes are usually closed, no matter what kind of kiss.. i think sometimes i cant help but close them when i even kiss someone on the cheek hello or something.. i never paid attention to that really but my eyes are closed always during the more passionate kisses = ) its just weird with them open

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

I like to keep them shut... Distractions are cut down so the sense of touch is only stronger. Sometimes my bf likes to keep his open... and then he likes mine to be open too.. but I find it very distracting and don't really enjoy the kiss very much that way.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

EYES CLOSED!!! Although it's very sexy to french kiss real wildely with eyes opened.

What about when someone goes down on you? do you like them to stare or not?

------------------

If you can't convince them...try confusing them.

:confused: