Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would You Rather Be Emotionally or Physically Fulfilled????

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Ok, I know the obvious answer is 'both', but you can't say that in this survey.

Guys and girls, assuming you only had to pick one...

Would you rather have a relationship that made you extremely happy, kept your heart smiling, and made you feel like you were on top of the world...way high on your partner's pedestal...

Or have a relationship that didn't really mean much except for the fact that in bed, you two were really happy and made each other feel awesome in bed. But outside of sex, conversation was scarce, and your partner's feelings never blossomed in unison with yours...

Well?

cwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

I think I'd have to say emotionally fulfilled. I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who wasn't in tune with me. I think being with someone who makes you feel good about yourself, someone who truly cares about you, someone who likes you for who you are, and someone that you can have a good time with whether you're out at a club or just home sitting in front of the tv. And if you can reciprocate then what else can you ask for?

Well, good sex and then things would be perfect! j/k

But if I had to pick one, it would be emotional b/c I don't think good sex necessarily makes for a good relationship.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Definantly emotionally. I am sure to be physically fulfilled would be okay for a while, but I think I would just feel so empty that it wouldn't really be worth it for me.

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

I would honestly say EMOTIONALLY fulfilled...

I feel that sex is not the most important factor in a relationship.but I know when im feeling secure and high on life with my boyfriend the sex is automatically better because I want to share that closeness with him..

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Emotionally, definitely. To have that close bond with one person is undecribeable, they can be your best friend as well as your significat other. Sex is only a temporary form of gratification, emotional can last so much longer and be so much more rewarding.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

to write the dissenting opinion, i would say physically. let me say that being emotionally fulfilled is great, but the pain is MUCH worse when it doesn't work out. i'd like to spare myself that pain (last time really sucked in that regard....)

cheers!

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by hroark:

to write the dissenting opinion, i would say physically. let me say that being emotionally fulfilled is great, but the pain is MUCH worse when it doesn't work out. i'd like to spare myself that pain (last time really sucked in that regard....)

cheers!

That's true, but you can't enter a relationship in fear of it ending...then you'll never take risks and you may be passing up on something wonderful.

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

Without a doubt, emotionally!!! I've had plenty of sex that didn't mean anything, it felt good, but didn't mean anything. It sucks when you expect to be emotionally fulfilled, but you aren't, but then there have been times where I would just lay there with someone and feel like the happiest guy in the world! Nothing beats that! cwm12.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

[This message has been edited by aboyfrombklyn (edited 06-05-2001).]

I would def have to agree and say I would want both!

But I have been in a relationship where it was emotional and not very sexual and it was all good I was happy!

And then on the other hand I had the sexual relationship totally all sex. and i liked it but it wasnt all that

I WANT BOTH!!!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Guest xfactor834

We'd ALL like both

But...um...

The whole point was you had to pick one

cwm6.gif

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

While I agree with hroark that the pain is horrible when it doesn't work out, the memories of good times are worth it. So, definitely, I would rather be emotionally fulfilled.

------------------

All I've known, all I've done, all I've felt was leading to this.

Looks like you ladies will be needing plenty of Batteries cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

I hate to say it but I always want and need emotional over physical...

:sniff : sniff:

That's why I just broke up with my Fiance'...

(like 2 dayz ago)

The sex was great, but other than that.... she was a completely spoiled little bitch who only loved herself. cwm5.gif

cwm35.gif Hey glowgirl... Starcapone... ClubKat.... ImNikki... & LikMyLipz (BTW where has she been?)... I'm Now Available....

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet â„¢

has anyone actually been in a relationship that was based on sex only and then you realized you really care about the person and that person cares about u, too, but u two both know your relationship can't go any further for whatever reason. cwm13.gif go ques. x!! what da fuck to do?? cwm14.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

'nuff said