Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOU FIRST TIME!

laurie619

I was 15 he was 20

that was a while ago!!!! cwm41.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I'M FROM NORTH JERSEY, THE REASON WHY I ASKED CAUSE I DATED A GIRL NAMED LAURIE AND SHE WAS GOING TO TURN 21 AS WELL NEXT WEEK, SO I FREAKED OUT. BUT SINCE YOU TOLD ME THAT YOUR FROM CENTRAL JERSEY THEN YOUR NOT THE ONE. 'SIGH OF RELIEF' HEHE

SHE'S FROM NORTH JERSEY

Originally posted by bootycallguy:

I'M FROM NORTH JERSEY, THE REASON WHY I ASKED CAUSE I DATED A GIRL NAMED LAURIE AND SHE WAS GOING TO TURN 21 AS WELL NEXT WEEK, SO I FREAKED OUT. BUT SINCE YOU TOLD ME THAT YOUR FROM CENTRAL JERSEY THEN YOUR NOT THE ONE. 'SIGH OF RELIEF' HEHE

SHE'S FROM NORTH JERSEY

WEll, I'm glad you are HAPPY it wasnt her. What part of NORTH NJ? I am from Cranford ever here of it?

LAURIE

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by bootycallguy:

YEAH! SHE'S FROM NORTH ARLINGTON.

CRANFORD, OFCOURSE I KNOW WHERE IT IS. I USED TO GO TO UNION COUNTY COLLEGE THEN TRANSFER TO RUTGERS IN NEWARK. CRANFORD IS A SMALL TOWN. HEHE cwm1.gif

OMG.....I did the same thing you did, but I go to RUTGERS NB! CRANFORD IS FUN...NOT! How old are ya now?

Originally posted by laurie619:

OMG.....I did the same thing you did, but I go to RUTGERS NB! CRANFORD IS FUN...NOT! How old are ya now?

23 NOW, I WAS CONSIDERING ON GOING TO NB BUT THAT'S A PARTY TOWN. I WOULD NEVER SHOW UP FOR CLASSES. HEHE THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO GO TO NEWARK CAUSE IT'S NOT ALL THAT CRAZY (MEANING PARTIES)