Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chest hair....

airatomic

Originally posted by peache5030:

I dont think it matters to me...I like hair b/c then i feel like im with a manly man...but without is soooo sexy too....depends what you are comfortable with...

Exactly... And Shuga has a good point about stubble- ouchie! Much worse than the actual hair.

The only time I would say definitely shave it off, is if it's like a rug.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

lose it!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

I dont think it matters to me...I like hair b/c then i feel like im with a manly man...but without is soooo sexy too....depends what you are comfortable with...

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

i'll say it again!!!! stubble on a man's chest sucks. there's nothing worse than having my delicate bare breasts pricked by stubble...my ex-BF shaved his chest hair because of VANITY and the whole time i dated him (2.5 years) i had to endure this. it made cuddling impossible unless he had on a tshirt.

here's another secret about leaving your chest hair natural: it tickles a woman's nipples in a very pleasant way. at least mine anyway.

shaving is just not on. Stubble does suck.

Problem with waxing is that there is a period of time (about 1/4 of the time) where it has grown back but is too short to wax again and you just have to leave it. And waxing can take 4-5 months of agony and redness before you no longer get red marks and pimples and infection all over you chest !!

Having tried both my personal solution is to trim with clippers down to the shortest length that is still soft. Then keep a nce tan as hair looks okay with a tan but lousy on pale skin.

In a few years if I want I might spend $10k and get all hair above the waste and belwo the neck (except pits) lasered. Laser is the way to go if you have he cash and am in good shape.

Vanity is expensive.

[This message has been edited by mrdick (edited 06-22-2001).]