Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jennifer Aniston...Hot or Not??? (pix inside)

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

She's probably the most popular girl where other people are split about her.

Some people think she's hot, others think she's nasty.

What do you think???

ani.jpg

ani2.jpg

------------------

newsig.jpg

Her nose a little off somehow but she is beautiful. did you know that in order for her too keep her job on "Friends" they made her lose weight....she was perfect before that....you know when everyone had her haircut!

Originally posted by emiliep:

there's something about her nose i don't like but other than that, she's verrrrrrrrrrrry nice.

yeah thats what i think too

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Well she not ugly, but i dont find her very attractive for my taste, first off shes too skinny and she does have a wierd nose and chin or something about her face is weird,

i rate her like a 6

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

lets all be reminded that airbrush does wonders..real people don't look like that. she def. has her flaws, but rarely will we see them. btw there is nothing pretty about anorexia. she's icky, the only thing that makes her hot is her sexy side kick - brad pitt aka soontobestarcaponesmanindotime ;-)

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

*make a pussy wet*

Originally posted by starcapone:

lets all be reminded that airbrush does wonders..real people don't look like that. she def. has her flaws, but rarely will we see them. btw there is nothing pretty about anorexia. she's icky, the only thing that makes her hot is her sexy side kick - brad pitt aka soontobestarcaponesmanindotime ;-)

DITTO THAT!

Her nose is odd looking, her chin is too big, her hair looked SO bad when it was very long, it looked horrific when it was in that bob, and she's too skinny but other than that I think she's purty.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

NOT--- her nose is weird, but even worse, her face is so wide...

When her hair hides the width of her face she looks ok.

Good call. I'm impressed; it's difficult to define beauty, but you're on the right track when you can discern facial characteristics. I'm so very against pictures that hide someone's face with a bundle of hair... usually, it's done when the model has uneven eyebrows or lacks facial symetry.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

damn i'm glad i'm not an actress or a model getting picked apart by the public constantly!!! jennifer anniston is a naturally beautiful, talented comedic actress. she has more of a cute, girl-next-door look to me, rather than a hot, sexy, centerfold look, but oh well. that's just the way she looks, and she's a great actress! isn't that what matters the most?