Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the girls>>Shaving

romy20

Does anyone here have this probelem.

When i shave down there, like the next day i have alll these like little red bumps where i shaved, its soooo annoying, i mean its not bad but still, so then the next day again when i go to shave, i shave over and those little bumps like bleed a little cause i went over the scab and omg it stings sooo much!!!

I would go and wax it all but i dont know plus i dont have the money rite now.

So anyone got any suggetions, any kinda cream or somehting to stop it.

My friend said that happens when u like shave against the hair, so she said to shave the opposite direction, i tried it but it didnt shave good.

ok well thanks

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

To answer your question:

Bikini Zone....I think thats the name!

Go to Genovese you'll find it!

Oh make sure you use a new razor too.

this has been posted before some ppl said use conditioner to shave!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Hey thanks alot, I'll try both and see which one works, I'll try the conditioner one first tonite and see how that works, since im too lazy to go out to the store lol

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

If you are using a manual razor, use shaving cream and let it stay in there for a few minutes before you shave. When you do shave, do it in the direction of the hair, not against it. It might take a little while for your skin to get used to that, but the shave will eventually be just as close, and a whole lot safer. If you insist on doing it against the direction of the hair, don't press so hard. But if you are using an electric shaver, shave against the direction of the hair; it's safe.

Try waxing, at least once..

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

i use to have the same problem thats why i stop shaving my self and start waxing and well i still have some red bumps but now is because the hair doesnt go out so u never end hahahah

hey guys seems like u been learning from ur girls smile.gif

------------------

gq-jan2.jpg

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 07-09-2001).]

I hear ya on the red bumps.

WEll the binki zone really helps if it's itchy.

The bumps.... there is this store in the city that I found... I bought this "no bump" stuff you put on right after you shave/wax.

I'll read the name on the bottle tonight and post the name of the thing tommorow. It works!

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by romy20:

Thanks for all the replys!!!

Just one more question, what brand of razor should I use ??

Any specific types??

Thanks again cwm12.gif

romy20

use the gillete VENUS razors.. they are made with 3 blades so u get an extra close smooth shave...

------------------

*~HyPtNoTiZe~*

MACH3......works for me!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Originally posted by neptune:

use the gillete VENUS razors.. they are made with 3 blades so u get an extra close smooth shave...

I hate the Venus razor!!! That swiveling head is DANGEROUS!!! It's good for the legs, but I sliced my armpit and... somewhere else where I don't want to be cut. cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

I also hate the Schick, the purple razor. There are guards so you don't cut yourself, but that means you can't get a close shave!

So for now, I'm sticking with the Gilette Sensor Excel, which I've used for the past ten years. Unless anyone has any better suggestions.

BTW I just started using Bikini Zone, it helps a little so far... we'll see...

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Nair is the best! There is no pain before or after. Waxing hurts like hell, shaving just plane fucks you up. The only logical thing to do is Nair the coochie hair (3 minutes and your done).

It is really the best because after your done, your skin is sooo soft, it feel like a baby's ass! No itches when it starts growing back in and no bumps.

------------------

AIM: XchicE

[This message has been edited by xchice (edited 07-12-2001).]

Originally posted by xchice:

Nair is the best! There is no pain before or after. Waxing hurts like hell, shaving just plane fucks you up. The only logical thing to do is Nair the coochie hair (3 minutes and your done).

It is really the best because after your done, your skin is sooo soft, it feel like a baby's ass! No itches when it starts growing back in and no bumps.

What's nair cootcihie hair? Is it wax thing or a regualr cream you spread on? How long have you been using it for?

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

The regular cream, the 3 minute formula.

Coochie as in vagina. I'v been using it for about 3 years. Shaving just became to much of a hassle. I acutally don't use ,"nair" name brand. I find the name brand, "neet" dose a better job. Use the sensivtive skin one. Because the regular will burn your lips.

And don't leave it on longer then 5 miutes.

------------------

AIM: XchicE

Guest gabo

I have the same problem... just 3 feet higher on my face. I get little bumps(not that kind of bumps) that hurt like hell. cwm45.gifcwm41.gifcwm33.gif

everybody gets the bumps and they suck....don't shave everyday and you won't get them. they are ingrown hairs and if you shave everyday then they don't get to grown out. it really doesn't matter the razor. but definitely get the bikini zone stuff.

everybody gets the bumps and they suck....don't shave everyday and you won't get them. they are ingrown hairs and if you shave everyday then they don't get to grown out. it really doesn't matter the razor. but definitely get the bikini zone stuff.

Originally posted by xchice:

Anyone considering this- try Nair on some less sensitive body part first. I personally get a bad reaction from this stuff, it's one of the only products that makes me break out in a rash like that. I know a lot of women with this problem too. So... just be careful... cwm36.gif

------------------

picturestitle.jpg