Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tracy Tobey, Friday May 18th

der

At Aura of all places, but it's Tracy Tobey, aka DJ Angelist who's played for PURE and Crobar. Spinning for this Feul - Departures event, trance, with a good mix of nu-skool breaks, so forget what you remember from her NYE or redno5 slots. It's totally different.

She'll be on from around 10:30 to 1:00.

forget it, I am a dumb a%% I didn't see the topic...

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

[This message has been edited by kimberlyco (edited 05-11-2001).]

Here's how to get in cheap if you're going..

the e-mail address is <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> @fuelinfo.com.

Since we're probably arriving separately, we should each do our own lists but say we're part of either "der's' or the "clubplanet" group.

B2b: If you're not breakdancing at club eden this is like a two block walk from your place.

-----------------------------------------

Friday May 18, 2001 DEPARTURES | FRIDAYS | AURA

Every Friday night join FUEL resident ANDRE SOLARIS along with weekly guest dj talent.

May 18 :

The two special guest dj's this week are bringing a hefty dose of quality tunes to the dance floor. In her first appearance under the FUEL banner, Angelist plays to a packed house every Saturday at Crobar. Her music selection is sure to please and will definitely stimulate. Justin has appeared numerously at our events and his, is an eclectic mix of some of the best prog house tracks you will hear in Chicago. If you're after good dance music Departures is the place to be this Friday.

To be included on the VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> and receive $5 admission before midnight you must email your full name and the number of people in your group. We must receive all RSVPs by Friday 5:30pm.

AURA | 640 N. Dearborn (@ Ontario) | 10pm-4am | 21+ | $10 | Relaxed Clubwear

Oh fuck it, like yuo say it's two blocks down... Wombat you up for this? nu-school breaks!!!

Meet-up in the celtic crossing few Stella's before we commence?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I think I might just have to show up... I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to hang with B2B's crazy animated self... I will totally try to make it. We are actually supposed to go to Aqua to see Lego for 5$, but maybe we will stop into Aura for a bit first.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

I think I might just have to show up... I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to hang with B2B's crazy animated self... I will totally try to make it. We are actually supposed to go to Aqua to see Lego for 5$, but maybe we will stop into Aura for a bit first.

There is a pretty cool Irish bar round the corner called the celtic crossing, if anybody wants a few before.

I would invite everybody over to mine but it's half decorated and a mess wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Breaks man breaks!!

Should be good, last time i was at the crobar i never left the mezz.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

I like the mezz better then the main club too. There is a little more room to move, and it's a hell of a lot cooler(temp wise) and your right B2B it's the breaks... So I'll see you in the mezz saturday then??

Maybe, get your arse down to aura though, and fuck it i ain't prowd if anybody wants to stop by my partly furnished apartment for VCR's and to take in the view your welcome.

For those who havn't been introduced to the wonderfull world of VCR's (Vodka Redbull and Champagne), you should be... they kick arse.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

vodka, redbull and champaign?? Sounds like a very tasty interesting mix.. will have to try it sometimes. I will talk to Kim and the rest of my friends and see if they want to take a swing over to aura to meet up with the one and only B2B. Do you have a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> scam going on this time?? I know for a fact the bouncers at Aura are a little more nieve then those at RedNo...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Just to get this straight?

House and Breaks tonight at Aura?

OR is it just House tonight and breaks at the mezz tommorow at Crobar. Ever since I 1st heard Freeland I've been lookin for more breaks.

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

vodka, redbull and champaign?? Sounds like a very tasty interesting mix.. will have to try it sometimes. I will talk to Kim and the rest of my friends and see if they want to take a swing over to aura to meet up with the one and only B2B. Do you have a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> scam going on this time?? I know for a fact the bouncers at Aura are a little more nieve then those at RedNo...

I always try a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> scam, not sure what yet wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Tracy spins trance/breaks.

She's spinning from 10 - 12 at Aura tonight and is a resident in the Crobar mezz on Saturdays and goes in hour shifts w/ Dano who spins trance/house.

Saturdays on the main floor at crobar is all house by Teri Bristol and DJ Psychobitch. It's hype night so be prepared for some heavy shit.