Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hear from Chicago Fusion.com?

theprince52

Tommy always with the most intelligent views.

Bouncy boy CALM DOWN BABY!!!

Can you guys tell my internet has been down all day???

Prince... I WAS JUST KIDDING at first, now look what I started... geese.

And just so you know... IN MY OPINION, club fusion is NOT the most popular chicago board.. i mean what about www.chicago-scene.com, or hey dont' forget www.chicagosearch.com, or maybe www.metromix.com HEY THEY EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN TV SHOW!!! or wait, I know I am forgetting one or ....

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh drama on the Chicago board, missed this. No need for Drama let's keep that to the NY board.

It's a case of hourses for course's, there is not right and wrong some people like up-scale clubs, some don't.

It's a personal thing, fofr me places like the White star lounge etc have no Vibe. But hey the people who do there would say the crobar is full of sweat people.

Who cares stick to what you know and like and all is good.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

B2B, always thinking logically, and always having the answer... B2B is there anything that you don't know or understand??

Der,

you going to Aura tonight still.. me and Kim were thinking about coming up there for a bit and then going somewhere else.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif