Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you guys hear about the *huge* E bust in NYC?

silente

Apparently cops seized over a million pills. <sighs> They're calling it a major victory, etc etc. I can't wait to see the pill prices go up and the quality go down.

Poop on police. cwm43.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

cwm4.gifcwm12.gifcwm32.gifcwm5.gif

Talking about the quality going down... Go to dancesafe.org and check out thier pill testing. I've been watching that for awhile now, and I've noticed a steady decline in the amount of quality pills out there and how many more dangerous ones are coming out. Close to 50% of what's tested now doesn't even have MDMA in it. Kind of scary. :(

the quality keeps going down because people keep trying to find ways to make more money by putting less money into making pills. It sucks, but drug dealers are criminals... I guess we will have to settle for what we can get while we can get it.

valued customers???

Hell without us keeping them in business, what would the police have to do. Just think if we all stopped buying then all those narcotics cops would be out of jobs. So I think we need to keep buying, it would make us sort of taxpayers in a way, keeping the narcs employed.

Bouncyboy, keeping police in business since 1975

bb - have you ever thought about running for office?

that was so well spoken, eloquent and moving - i'm going out tonight and buying as much narcotics i could find.

i just can't help but think of those poor children of narcotic cops - i MUST do my part to keep food in their mouths...

Yes, the cop's, best interest, yeah. Let's all band together to help them out. When we all go to jail we can have them look at this post thread to see that our intentions were nothing but good.

That should make the judges go easy on us... yeah right...

Hey, we're looking out for the good of society here. I think they'll give us a medal. Look at it this way...if we're eating all the E, none of those evil dealers will be able to hawk it in schoolyards and coffeeshops.:rolleyes:

yeah, I forgot that point. I guess we need to buy even more now. It's our duty to keep it out of the hands of the little kids that know no better, plus we'll be keeping the police in business, plus feeding their families.

Shit Silente, if I run for president can you be my vice president. Together we are just coming up with all the reasons.

<laughs> We're totally on the same wavelength, BB. Can you imagine how quick there'd be peace in the middle east if we slipped them all some E??? We'd be heroes.

(Just for the record, so far we're feeding cops' families, keeping E out of the hands of kids, and causing world peace. I think we're doing pretty good...)

:)

Yeeeehaaaawwww!!!!

we just solved half the problems in the world, and on top of it if more people took E, then there would be more food to feed the hunry, since E suppresses the appetite, therefor eliminating obesity, and aiding to stop world hunger. We are on a ROLL

Not to mention improved quality of life due to more functional relationships and generally happier people. And that's just with E. Imagine the profound advances in the visual arts community thanks to better psychedelics, and the relief to glaucoma (?) patients from better weed. And how about the strengthened economies of drug-exporting third world countries and thus improved quality of life *there*?? Damn, bb, you and I are good.