Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia at Nation!!!!!!

copleyc

posted by Corbett on the nyc board...

"Wednesday the 22nd I will be spinning at Nation/Buzz..... alongside Danny Tenaglia and Saeed & Palash.

This event is gonna be off the hook.... it's sponsored by DC One magazine.....

When I get more info about the event I'll post it.. or check my asite for updates.....

------------------

Rob Corbett <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djcorbett.com"" TARGET=_blank>www.djcorbett.com"</A>

I'm going.....

Janky,

Well, this event is not hosted by Buzz/Mango, its DC one magazine (and for their last event - Deep DIsh and JP - I was amazed at the lack of security).

Does this mean that we're leaving for Meadville THursday morning?

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by eggmok:

we're there . . .

that is, me and g-money . . .

he's actually no-money after this PVD weekend . . .

good to meet you both on friday... sorry the conversation wasn't more forthcoming but brain was a bit fried by that stage of the game.... see you at this though? anyone going to the Edge on Saturday?

originally posted by dirtyslapper:

good to meet you both on friday... sorry the conversation wasn't more forthcoming but brain was a bit fried by that stage of the game.... see you at this though? anyone going to the Edge on Saturday?

it was funny because g-money said "i bet that's dirtyslapper. did you hear her accent?"

2 + 2 = 4 . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by vicman

what is this? all of a sudden we are reviving threads from the dead?

you had me fooled for a minute there kuro, I was like no-fu***ing way!!

Me too. Thank God its not for real...I was about to ask for Thursday off.

Originally posted by eggmok

wtf . . .

this was an event from last year . . .

or maybe two years ago . . .

but yes, i was there . . .

I was looking at old threads and I came across this. I have yet to see Tenaglia or Saeed and Palash. My first time at Buzz was actually two days after Tenaglia for (of all fucking people) Oakenfold. I would like to go up and see Danny T sometime.

Originally posted by Kuro

I was looking at old threads and I came across this. I have yet to see Tenaglia or Saeed and Palash. My first time at Buzz was actually two days after Tenaglia for (of all fucking people) Oakenfold. I would like to go up and see Danny T sometime.

You fucks!! I saw this thread earlier today and got pissed because someone brought up another archive, and then I go home after work and forget about this thread and see it again and think "oh shit Tenaglia is going to be at Nations" then I open it and "damn! Tricked again"

Originally posted by therunner

You fucks!! I saw this thread earlier today and got pissed because someone brought up another archive, and then I go home after work and forget about this thread and see it again and think "oh shit Tenaglia is going to be at Nations" then I open it and "damn! Tricked again"

Muhahahahahaha!