Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's ur favorite track in the new Britney CD?,,,,,

I prefer the first track!!!! It's real trancy, I popped a few pills before I listened to it and I just can't stop dancing!!!! Is it true she will be at Twilo with Sasha on Friday? Maybe she'll play the Jeanie song

------------------

LOL, Whatever--Got a bunch of smart ass responses to my post.

Let me put it this way: Anyone who sells 10 million copies of their 1st album and goes on to have another #1 selling opening album---gets my upmost respect. Trust me, not an easy accomplishment.

Just head to the nearest studio and try doing it yourself. You'll be unpleasantly surprised at how difficult this is.

Oh, and btw--no dance acts ever come even close to selling cds in such high numbers.

------------------

TOTALLY, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME PREACHING ABOUT HOW MANY ALBUMS SHE SELLS. THAT JUST TELLS US ALL HOW MUCH SHE KNOWS HOW TO FOLLOW THE MEDIA AND POP TREND CRAP. SHE PROBABLY COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT THE LIKES OF NSYNC OR BACKSTREET BECAUSE THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME WITH A DIFFERENT VOICE.

------------------

PVD quit Twilo? I actually heard from my friend say something about the Roxy with PVD, but brushed it off because I thought he was full of shit. As long as he comes to NY I don't care. Actually I do, I love Twilo. Britney is hot as hell though, My friend saw her in Chicago when Oakenfold spun there on MArch 31st. Thought that was pretty cool! But she still sucks, she sells good because she has big tits!!! Love them tits

------------------

ARE U FUCKIN KIDDING ME? 10 MIL RECORDS??? BRO IF I LOOKED LIKE THAT I WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO SING TO GET PAID. I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU'RE KIDDING, CUZ THIS AIN'T THE FORUM TO BE PUSHING BRITTNY. ARE YOU ON THE PAYROLL?

------------------

Doof!!!! Are you kidding me? What kind of responses did you think you'd get? Does this sound like a "Britney" crowd to you? If that's your thing then whatever but, you had to expect this!!

By the way, #'s and $'s mean nothing, it's the music that matters. Anyone can produce that generic, canned, processed, teenybopper, ooh yeah baby crap.

Don't be sad or mad you had to see this coming!

------------------

RANDY!!!!!!!!! *gasp* Jennifer Love Hewitt???? Ohhhh come one!!! More like Jennifer Fugly Ewwwitt!! Now, I expected you to have more taste than that, my friend.

Wait until I tell Mitchell!!!!!! Hehehehe.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

I agree 100% with Randy on this one. Britney is a perfect example of what sound samplers and synthesizers can do! All she has is poise! she responds well to the camera. Everything else is a mirage! take away all her equalizers and just give her a mic and then let's chat about talent. Enough said! Let's NOT turn this into a Britney Forum! Please!!!

------------------

My favorite track is called " My Sausage In Her Mouth ".. It's unreleased, will be on her next album tho.. Look out for remixes by Danny Tenaglia and Jonathan Peters comming to NYC's newest Venue ' VINYL FACTORY ;..

PEACE... ( with a lil bit a grease )

------------------

[This message has been edited by tranza (edited 05-26-2000).]

The funny thing about ths htread is that Britney did not produce and probably did not write any of her songs. Same deal with the boy bands and the other singing chicks. Her voice especially is overdubbed to a very formulaic electronic pop beat. A lot of ad and music execs have created her.

She is as credible as the chick created in weird science. Madefrom scrathc, not made by herself.

I personally find Britney to be very unattractive. Her eyes are spaced too far apart for her face and makes her look like a cartoon bug. Nice body, sure, but if she pulls any of theose dumbs ass choreorapheddance move underneath me I'm gonnahave to hit her upsidethe head one more time over the paper bag I'd put on her head.

Jennifer love Hewitt, now that chick I wish she had a voice, rawrrrrrrrrrrr

------------------