Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rave @ Exit on July 3

Does anyone know the lineup for this event? I got the flyer after I left Whistle 3, but seem to have misplaced it. The event looks phat, with many similar dj's as Whistle. Hope someone can help me out...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

Yeah. I was surfing the kinetic records site and noticed that Dave Ralph has July 3 marked down as date in NYC at a Rave. I was in the dark until you posted this tidbit. It sounds

promising. Keep me in the loop. I will in return if I hear anything.

------------------

Yea, that's what I though too until I realized that everything will be closed on Tuesday. I guess that's why they're letting a rave happen in their club, b/c it won't interfere with their normal club schedule. I think my friend might have the flyer, so I'll try and get it tonight and post it tomorrow. I haven't been to Exit since they expanded it, so I'm looking forward to a great time. Gee, I wonder how much this is gonna be. Hopefully at or under $30.

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

Hello people!

My sister brung home the flyer from Whistle 3 also and if my memory serves me right, I only remember the 3 DJ's that I'm interested in hearing and that's Yes - Dave Ralph, George Acosta and Frankie Bones. Can't remember the others.

Hope I helped. Oh, and yes it is on Monday, July 3. $31 in advanced and $35 at the door.

PLUR

Latina

------------------

What...Dave Ralph at Exit ??? Is this legit ? I know he is supposed to play at 6th Element but I didn't know that he plays at Exit....please give more info....

also does Exit have a website or anything that I can check out for the DJ line up ?

PLUR

------------------

It's called ELECTRIC CIRCUS 2.. It's being done by PARK RAVE MADDNESS.. One of the few rave promotion teams that keeps it real, unlike the rest of the new wanna be party promotors. Definately a night to check out..

" Cause I Am The Creator, And This Is My House "

------------------

This is ridiculous. Can I even imagine something better to do on the monday of 4th of July Weekend. I hope that we all get this particular Monday off (July 3) because the US gov. better recognize that we, the good citizens, need a 3 day weekend for the 4th.

George Acosta (light happy trance) and Dave Ralph (oohhh the deepness) on the same ticket is pretty incredible. Screwdriver's on the roof deck anyone.

Ahhhh....drowning in visions of thong bikini's.

------------------