Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you go to a club what is the biggest turn off?

BIGGEST TURNOFFS:

1. BOUNCERS WHO DONT RESPECT THE CROWD, WHILE THE CROWD IS THE ONLY REASON THEIR DUMB, JICE HEAD ASSES EVEN HAVE A JOB CAUSE THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO HAVE A REAL ONE!

2. ALL THE FOOLS WHO STAND ON THE STAIRS ALL NIGHT AT THE FACORY AND MAKE IT HARD TO GO UP AND DOWN.

3. PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP A DJ CAUSE THEY ARE JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON, BUT HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN HIM SPIN.....LIKE FOR EXAMPLE "DANNY T IS AWESOME" BUT THE PERSON DOESN"T EVEN KNOW WHERE VINYL IS

RR

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Stinky people (If your going clubbing wear deodarant) I dance my ass off and never stink

2. Big dumb ass guidos (especially stinky ones on steroids)

3. Bad music

4. Too many guys not enough ladies ;)

5. People not dancing

6. Bouncers walking around shining flash lights (Oakey at the Roxy) Probably guilianes bos or something.

7. Guidos who go to clubs just to shark a lady...I'm there for the love of the music and the vibe. <<in trance baby>>

8. Mean people

Hmmmm, things that suck at a club

1)Bad Music

2) Rude/meathead bouncers

3)Overly fashionable/fake image crowd- I noticed that a lot of people said they hate an ugly crowd, (fat chics, bad teeth, etc.) but nothing is worse then a crowd that is there just for image rather than music. The "beautiful people" that think they are above everyone else or are there just to show off their expensive clothes, its a club, not a fashion parade.

4)The Velvet rope/Extreme Dress Code or Overly Selective Door Policy- I also hate clubs that impose too much of a dress code or selectivity. Its one thing to keep slobs and fake and cheesy people out, but to make it that you have to be wearing a $1000 outfit to get in sucks, how you gonna dance in a suit anyway?

5)People that invade your dancing space, on purpose.

Just my two cents.