Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D Communicate

What does everyone think about the new S&D album? I think it's pretty amazing. I love fusion (track 6) and pushing too hard (track 7) on disc 1 as well as the familiar baguio track and tyrantanic. Disc 2 is equally good.

Does anyone know if they each mixed one of the cds like NE3 or if it was a group effort the whole way through?

Also which virgin (union sq. or times sq.) are they spinning at on thurs?

eric

I really like "Communicate" mor ethan I thought I would. My favorite is track 7 on CD 2, but I also love all of CD 1, especially Tracks 2, 3, 7, 9,10 & 11... I didn't love their last Northern Exposure but I really like this set, to me it perfectly captures an S&D set!

Is anyone else going to see them spin @ Virgin on Thursday?

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

alexandra@zoggle.com

Yes I will be there to hear their sets. They should be there from 5:30 - 8:30 approximately. It's wierd, because when I was in London last November to hear PvD and John Digweed spin w./ Slacker live @ Bedrock, I was surprised to hear PvD, "rippin'" it up in the Virgin Megastore over there, that same day. Didn't think they would ever have that over here smile.gif Hope to see you all there and no, I will not be getting any CD's autographed by them. haha see ya'.

I must admit im a diehard Danny Tenaglia fan, [ hoping to see S&D for the first time this friday, danny's in london. smile.gif ] but this CD kicks ass. Danny plays a lot of stuff on there, a lot of hooj choons are on there, West on 27th, Roaches..etc. The Digweed mix of the baguio track is slammin, DT has been bangin that for months now. Also that 'ruhe' by schiller which is actually track 9 on disc 2 (misprint), whew...sick! If they are anything like this live, I cant wait for friday!

-Adam

Come to celebrate the release of Sasha and John Digweed's new release

"Communicate" at a live appearance at the Virgin Megastore on 14th and

Broadway this Thursday June 29th at 6:00pm.

Sasha and John will be saying hello to everyone and signing copies of their

new cd. They will also playing a few records

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

I didn't see AF's post, just got back from Montreal, went to see Danny @ Stereo, he dropped baggio, that is a sick sick track...mad tired going to bed

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com