Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you hit the bar at a club,,what do you go for??

My favorite drinks so far are:

Vodka/Cranberry

Coronas

Heinekens: 'cause they're somewhat strong

Red Bull:love that one, haven't tried it yet with alcohol

Screwdrivers (somewhat)

Long Island Iced Teas (definitely)

My main complaint: Paying $8 for a drink that's water weak. Believe me, I hate that so much. Feel like I've been ripped off. Some super nigthtclub I go to does that so I tend to buy a regular beer 'cause the alcohol content is guaranteed.

And oh yeah: XTC!! he he,,lol Actually, I haven't tried that. Too chicken for that.

[This message has been edited by turntable (edited 06-27-2000).]

[This message has been edited by turntable (edited 06-27-2000).]

Whisky Sours are tasty, Cranberry Juice and Vodka is tasty, but of course, Gin and Tonic (Sapphire or Tanqueray) is the most reliable.

Sorry to knock what seems to be such a favorite right now, but in my personal opinon, Red Bull and Vodka is the crackrock of alcoholic drinks. As if the alcohol wasn't enough, you've got to add the caffeine.. talk about getting yourself dehydrated and tweaked out.

Red Wine!!!! j/k

I don't really drink that much ANYMORE, but when I do . . . it would have to be either a VERY light beer (like Amstel Light) or I could go for a Redbull and Vodka.

However, when I did use to drink A LOT, I use to drink nothing but Scotch and Cogniac . . . but it does a number on your liver. eek.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"None is more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

I used to be a rum and coke alcoholic my slosh oops frosh year of school. Now I can't even stand the scent of rum

nowadays"

heineken (i hate crappt beer, jsut say no to bud)

Whiskey Sour

Long Island Ice Tea

Boones (cuz im classy)

some really ghetto fruit ounch and cheap vodka

vodka cranberry --- those kcik my ass

If I want to still be in control...coors light.

If I want to get a little crazy...cosmo or bacardi and coke.

If I want to lose my fuckin' mind...champagne.

Don't ask me why, but champagne makes me do some weird shit. Tequila too, but I can't drink it anymore.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

jolie27,

Same here! Champagne just do something to me that makes me totally lose all form of sanity. eek.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"None is more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Joel B!

Are we ever gonna meet up? Let me know if you're going to S&D this Friday, we'll have to have a red bull & vodka together!

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

alexandra@zoggle.com

Originally posted by back2basics:

Thats the point BlueAngel... it's the bubbles, mix with redbull for a real messy experiance.

Better get practicing anyway cause when we hit NY Champagne has tobe consumed.

B2B, Champagne for YOU but I'll have a vodka and a redbull, please. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

STOLI GOLD VODKA/STOLI 100 GOLD or GRAY GOOSE STRAIGHT UP ON THE ROCKS WITH A SQUEEZED LIME...BUT I QUIT DRINKING, SO NOW I GO WITH EVEN HARDER STUFF...CRANBERRY ORANGE MIX STRAIGHT UP ON THE ROCKS WITH A CHERRY...

-Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Drink at home and save your money. Take a cab or a trian to the club. But if you have to drink there my choices are:

Stolivinella & Ginger Ale

Captian & Coke

Red Bull

Stoli-O & Seven UP

Good old Miller Light

But If you do decide to drink at home the only thing you need to do is drink water!

Yeah Alexandra for sure, I'll try to stop by Twilo, is it SnD? That would be fantastic. Didnt mean to rip on Twilo, I just dont like people ripping on Exit. Theyre both great clubs, its like apples and oranges anyway. Ill try to scan a pic of myself so we can recognize eachother this time. later,

JB

cosmopolitans . . . only when i'm at cheetah, and on those special nights where i find the ground more comfy than anywhere else.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net