Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VICIOUS @ tunnel SAT's?????????????

i here people talkin about this

to tell you the truth i promote and people keep tellin about tunnel tryin to come back and i say show me they wana and i will do it

so there is a possibility this could be true anyone have any info

RESIDENT

or

ONE TIME event

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

E-Mail me to be on the

CLUB INFO mailing list

201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

Yeah the idea was Vicious and Steven Zor and Saturdays... and Eddie Baez and different guests on Fridays....

They got the licqour license back.... so it will happen that it becomes a good spot again....

Corbett

Now all thy have to do is make it 21 and over so they can get rid off all those little fucking ravers and make a dress code. Vicious wont spin for a scummy raving wearing mouthbibs crowd. Last time I whent to the Tunnel it was thanksgiving and it was great like the old days. I whent there 2 weeks before that and it sucked the crowd was so ugly and glow sticks everywhere since that only place I would go to is SF LL and exit

tempkid,

i think the diversity of the crowd that attends the tunnel is what makes it the tunnel. i wouldn't want to go there if everyone was an exact replica of an A|X model. yea, the cracked out kids are a bitch, but you get that at any club, whether it be ravers, muscleheads, trendy, b&t...

i like the tunnel b/c i know i will go there to sweat my ass off dancing, so i don't necessarily come dipped out in my best threads, do you? i save that stuff for other clubs. i'm all about dressing raver if you want to. afro.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I agree with all of you and diversity is always going to be part of the scene. What fun would it be otherwise? The problem is the 14-15 y/old crackheads that make the place absolutely disgusting. I really liked the music but thought that it was one of the most revolting places I've ever seen (and I had a pretty good buzz going too). Doesn't matter though, I would go see JV anywhere.

The board group gathering sounds like a good plan too. Look forward to meeting some of you... biggrin.gif

i have heard more since my original post and it is almost 100% starting end of july beginning of august

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

EXIT GUESTLlST, firday or saturday 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

i agree with kitty.

but i'll also say this, if you can't deal with diversity then you shouldn't live in or near NY. NY is the biggest 'melting pot'(high school history word tongue.gif) in the world, that's why you have such a variety of things, that's why we can experiment with different music.

so why shouldn't that diversity be represented in any club?

just my opinion.

- k

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

Sometimes I wonder what the hell happened to the tunnel....glow sticks, faggots with baggy pants on, little gothic pussies, and so forth. That club went from the tightspot of New york, to a joke in literally a few months.

If they bring this place back, it will be unstoppable, as it once was. The age policy isn't bad, they should keep it 18 and over, just enforce it and not let in the people that have given it a bad name.

Just thinking of that place being brought back with the talent of Johnny Vicious, accompanied by Eddie Baez makes me want to piss myself. It will be UNRIVALED.

I hope it really does happen. I miss going there so much.

CRACKED OUT 15 YR OLDS

RAVERS WHO MAKE THEM SELVES INTO A GALLERY OF LOUD CLOTHING

JUICE BAGS

JUICE BAGS WITHOUT SHIRTS

THUGS

THUGS WITH LOUD JEWELS

GLOW STICKS

AWW JESUS GOD WITH THOSE GLOWSTICKS

REAL DIVERSE

WHY CANT I GO OUT WEARING A T-SHIRT, JEANS AND MY NIKE'S

SNEAKERS

YES FUCKING SNEAKERS

WHY DO WE WEAR SHOES TO GO OUT DANCING???

shit, that is the same night as paul van dyk, and i don't have enough money to club hop. what is everyone going to do?? confused.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 07-09-2000).]

definetly go to pvd and wait til the 29th for vicious at the tunnel biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."