Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Things clubs should Implement

1. fast and cheap coat check

2. provide highlighters in blacklight responsive rooms so you could draw all over people

3. i love it when you go to raves and they throw massive free shit into the crowd, but it stinks if it hits you on top of your head-but anyway- stix, candy, tapes, stickers, shirts...

4. i wish twilo would do more of that freezing the place up, i am yet to experience it!

5. respectful staff

6. free water (yea right)

that's all the bitching i could do for now!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Guest clubkid77

Believe it or not, some tunnel bouncer was handin out free water last sat. night in the middle of my set, he gave a bunch of bottles out to kids on the floor, and tossed me one in the booth, i guess they were feelin nice or somethin.

air conditioning mad.gif

nicer bouncers

faster coat check

girls need to learn how to get the hell out of the bathroom faster!!

the sf needs to put some sort of lighting/reflective tape on those damn stairs - how many of you have almost tripped while trying to avoid all the people sitting on them and you cant even see the next one! biggrin.gif

What the hell is up with people just lying on stairs????

I have nightmares about those awful obstacles.

You have to steady yourself on people's heads, for Christsakes.

No other place will they let people lie on top of each other on stairways...The stick would come in handy there, too. Poke em' and keep em movin.

------------------

Din Da Da

Clubs should be sectioned:

welcome to frankies boom boom room

Sector 1 - charged music loving energized people (sober or not) ...hard intense beats (trance&house)

Sector 2 - The K-lounge ... a section for the zombies & headcases ... goa trance & ambient

Sector 3 - A spot for the drunks ... can't party without the drunks .... funky disco techy house

Sector 4 - section for the lovey dovey touchy feely E-heads ... melodic uplifting trance

Sector 5 - The Smoking Lounge ... basically a chill spot where u can go and blaze one .... deep (house&trance)

Sector 6 - Something for the Homies, thugs & chicken heads ... a room deep in the basement ... Hip Hop, breakbeat, Jungle,

cazz,

what a great observation. how i miss that place. i admit i may not be old skool like many of the people here (and much respect to you guys), but i think the tunnel provides enough of a good experience for anyone that enters, no matter how old/new skool you are.. too bad it stinks for the new skoolers right now. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

ice cream or popciles like at the sf theyre 2 for a 1 cheap and taste awesome when ur hot

free hand fans, free water, free drinks from 12 - 1 am .......... hey they have that in miami why not here

let cameras in i wanna capture the moment

Ideas from Sydney...

* Free bottled water

* First Aid

Otherwise punters can do a lot them selves, like @ blackmarket ( a day club) which used to get really really hot ppl used to go across the road to the gas station, grab a box (of 20 or so) icy poles and hand them out!

Or organise your own parties, make only a little money, use what most people would take as profit and but things like, jello shots, snacks, spliffs, presents for half the people, etc etc.........

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you ------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com