Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit-Age Sat

It is very young on Saturdays and Friday's feel like a high school dance....TOO YOUNG!

They don't check shit there, that is half the problem. You gotta turn some people away to add class to a club! The whole "Velvet Rope" philosophy......that is why I hate EXIT!

SF RULES..........

~R~

They DO check Id's at Exit. The thing is most kids now have fake ID's. What can you do? I think Exit is really fun and I've always had a good time going there.

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 07-25-2000).]

actualy exit changed to 18 friday and saturday for the summer. it is still a hot party so dont let the age limit scare you away. haha come on romeo the crowd on friday is around early 20's, but even though the party pounds at around 4 am!!! the music? simply breathtaking progressive house. cant wait for the hard hitting deep house to kick during fall!!

exit night club baby!!

alamo

alamohq.com

Hey I hear ya, I went there 2 weeks ago on Friday for my birthday but, shit walkin in there the kids wearing baggy jeans, sneakers and raver gear bothers me. I prefer the classy dress, the older crowd (I am 24). The party and club were hot that night. But shit, the kids runnin around bumpin into people with glow-stix and actin like thier parents extended thier curfew PISS me off!

Grow up, dress up and act like a adult. If your gonna be out doin drugs, drinkin and dancin act like you deserve too! GONE ARE THE DAYS OF 54 CLASS! But hey, everyone has there own game!

~R~

romeo, have you ever tried exit on saturday? hahahha. watch exit in the fall =). summer is more of a younger crowd you know from what i have seen, except for afterhours most of the time. haha what clubs do you prefer?

alamo

alamohq.com

[This message has been edited by alamo (edited 07-25-2000).]

[This message has been edited by alamo (edited 07-25-2000).]

I have to say that this past weekend at the club i was pretty impressed with the crowd from around 6- close.....I am usually forced to start winding it down from 7 on, but for anyone who was there this weekend late saw that nobody wanted to leave so i kept goin strong and really enjoyed it....

Magz wink.gif

------------------

"There's a litle black spot on the sun today"

Magz&A-luv1998

Yeah Friday is 18, but I've been there alot and noticed that there is a vast majority of young 20-somethings in the crowd. I definately think Friday's music is better than Saturday's. And with the full blown industry of fake IDs you're going to find underage people everywhere you go.

------------------

Double-Down

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

[This message has been edited by doubledown11 (edited 07-25-2000).]

[This message has been edited by doubledown11 (edited 07-25-2000).]

Hehehe...I'm 25, almost 26, have a "real" job, consider myself a grown man, but still wear baggy pants, sneakers and raver gear when I party. Oh I also wave glowstix around, and wear holographic glasses..hmmm...I'm confused now, am I an adult or a kid past curfew??!!

People, "grow" the fuck up and practice tolerance...everyone's there to have fun, join in the vibe instead of pointing fingers!

PLUR

I'm with you raver....I dont like the fact that older people get all pissed off when younger people go to clubs....Im 18 and I love clubbing, I dont run around harassing older people because they are there....everyone is there for the same reason....to have a good time!! biggrin.gif

Don't let a few people stop you from going to Exit Raver....the scene is hot and everyone is awesome there... cool.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 07-25-2000).]

Exit is 21 and over on Saturdays...I don't know why anyone thinks its 18 and over...

Tranza...Rush is closed on Thursdays, but now open on Saturdays

------------------

For the "Absent Minded" guestlists at Exit, Aria, or Tunnel,

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

I knew it!!! LoL....I couldnt understand why Exit would be 18+ on Saturdays....I know I'm definitely going this Friday.... biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------