Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most hated DJ

Worst DJ? Don't think any of us are in a position to really say who's bad or not. Especially when probably most of us don't even have the skillz to do what they do. I've been practicing for a few months and I know I suck.

You can say who you do or don't like, but really..are we all capable of saying who sux or not when these DJs could easily turn around and say "ok...you do it big mouth!" Bet we couldn't. I know I can't.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boredofhouse - i agree with the person who said they were cracking up at work when they read your post, f****n hilarious.

As to everyone else, relax a little bit. Not all djs are for everyone and that is what makes the club scene so diverse, otherwise we would have 500 djs all spinning the same music, which would get a little tiresome.

As to the person screaming and asking people to come meet him and fight, try smoking some pot or something, because you are a little too intense for this lifestyle. Or at least save it for the shirtless roid-heads that come out around 1am.

Just my $.02

Originally posted by a-tip:

FUCK ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TALKING SHIT ABOUT DANNY CHEETOS......FIRST OF ALL ITS DENN TSETTOS AND HE IS THE MAN! IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM, DONT TALK SHIT...WHY DONT YOU FO TO FUCKIN TEMPTS AND HEAR HIM AND WE'LL SEE WHO SUCKS...AND IF YOU STILL THINK HE SUCKS AND YOU WANNA TALK SHIT, THEN 1000 JUICE HEAD GUIDOS (THATS RIGHT GUIDOS) WILL BE GLADY TO BEAT THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU....YOU PEOPLE GET ME FUCKIN AGGRAVATED....WHO THE FUCK DO YOU LIKE?? DANNY TENEGLIA? THAT BULLSHIT QUEER FAGGY SO CALLED HOUSE MUSIC....FUCK THAT !! FUCK YOU!!!GO TO HELL!!!HE IS NOT MY FAV, BUT I LIKE HIM AND YOU PEOPLE RUN YOUR MOUTHS TOO MUCH.....peace

JUICE RAGE

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

Ok Mr DJ Mac the "MissWhack"

1st - Newbie, I've been here for ages, but that was my 1st post

2nd - I challenge you to a battle!!!! Name the venue and the time, I'll be fashionable late while you can warm up the crowd for me so then I can step in, have you removed from the house that Pete built, and kick it into high gear!! smile.gif

We should have Club NYC sponsor this one!!!

BTW I can't do Vinyl this weekend

- Pete...Schwinge if you're nasty!

Wait a minuuuuuuutttte...you're a Tsettos fan from Lake Hopatcong???? I only know a few people from that area with a temper like yours...

I know you've got to be a fan of Pooch's...

Oh, and by the way...when refuting someone calling you a "MorOn...," it would be best to spell it correctly.

it's morOn, not morAn.

Other than that...smile.

Peace.

Originally posted by tempkid:

When someone calls me a moran they should have the balls to say it to my face. So I just gave them the opotion.

velcrogugu??? OMG

<JP's hard negative vibe is great if I wanted to OD on GHB. <snip>

I prefer MD's along with my BA and CS degree while taking MDMA's, listening to KC and then popping some yellow #5's along with 714's, now thats a positive vibe smile.gif

- Dither

well he is the closest to us, at abyss. not that i like him or anything...

although i'm personally sick and tired of playing a sardine at twilo, i think i would rather stay home than go see tsettos. the crowd just makes it not fun. aside from the whitney houston.

keith

Originally posted by djbobbyzee:

Wait a minuuuuuuutttte...you're a Tsettos fan from Lake Hopatcong????