Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat burners.....

Yeah Jenny!!! TALL chics in full effect! I am 6'0 ft tall and weigh 170 lbs. I know how you feel about that modeling thing (and I don't think you were hit with any sticks wink.gif ). I look pretty average and am happy to be tall, black, n' beautiful. I get compliments too but I think I need tons of work. I have been slackin' the whole summer partying but after Labor day, time to hit the GYM!!!

------------------

Chi tace acconsente. lookout.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mixemdarker:

I've heard about Lyle McDonald, but not Dan Duchaine. I'm very convential in my beliefs about health and nutrion, but what is the Body Opus? Regardless I am always interested in new tricks smile.gif

Dan Duchaine was the first to publish an adaptation of Atkins' diet specifically for bodybuilders, calling it BodyOpus. Lyle has done much more research on it and wrote a book on it too, much more scientifically-based (500+ references), and covering other topics such as exercise in general. Highly recommended - try Amazon.com (no, I don't get any royalties).

Originally posted by mixemdarker:

you are working out, try not to weigh yourself, because if anything you might become more discouraged because either the scale isn't moving or moving up.

Besides, muscle weighs more than fat while taking up less space and looking better.

I had planned to be a personal trainer myself, studied and everything, and then somehow got carried away with this internet thing...

Bre, what is your email? I'll work out something for you by either the end of this week or by next week, cuz I'm going away Friday. I'll put together a simple meal plan as well as a novice cardio/strength training progrmam. Also, are you planning on joining a gym or just doing it at home, that way i Know how to adapt the workouts. smile.gif

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

Don't mess around.... get some EAS supplement stuff.. go check out...eas.com I think..... all your answers are there!!!

------------------

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>--- When the Artful speaks

Its funny because I was hysterical on Saturday to my boyfriend. I used to wake up at 4:30. Once I started waking up that early I got used to it. I just can't do it anymore. I work alot of overtime so by the time I get home it is late. It was easier last time too because I didn't have a boyfriend so I went to bed real early. I am just alittle down now. I will be back into it (eventually). Dancing does help out alot. I haven't gone out to a club in a while because I feel uncomfortable about my weight. Don't think I am very overweight because I'm not. People say I am not fat at all. I just don't feel right. But then when I do lose weight people say I look sick. I can't win.

thanks for your help jenny. I appreciate it.

hey bre and others,

i used to take ripped fuel and xenadrine. after a while u build a tolerance to it, so your best bet is to cycle it (one week on, one week off)....good stuff if you partied hard the night before and u have to go to work the next day. but i find after a while it makes u feel sick. so youre best bet is to get lots of sleep, drink lots of water, and work out on a regualr basis. you dont have to go out and run marathons, you could just go for a brisk walk for an hour and slowly build up to it.

as for motivating yourself....good idea is to look at magazines. i find looking at the pictures in magazines and seeing all the buff people makes you want to work your ass off.

and u have to realize that theres no such thing as a quick fix. youre not gonna lose 20 lbs in a month, cause youre eventually gonna gain it back. you have to change your lifestyle. besides, just because youre skinny doesnt mean you look good. ive seen many skinny girls that have flab because they have no muscle. it looks best if you have some muscle on you, toned looks best in my eyes.

Do you guys need these fat burners in conjunction with working out, or with dancing? I lost 13lbs in the past 4wks from dancing.... wasn't chunky or anything before that either (5'10", was 157lbs, now 144).

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by petp:

i used to take ripped fuel and xenadrine. after a while u build a tolerance to it, so your best bet is to cycle it (one week on, one week off)....

Another idea is to use it for 5 days, then take the weekend off, and do it again. There'd been much discussion whether it works better when taken in conjunction with aspirin; I'd say "yea" but please do not give yourself an ulcer.