Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else experience this...

Does anyone else have a club that they go to, but never ever have a good time. Has a bad vibe to you no matter what party? You leave every time and someone asks you..."Did you have fun?" You go yeah, but never HELLS YEAH?

Mine is/was Roxy...something about it....

Is it just me?

addaboy *is probably crazy and it is just him*

Originally posted by brandie:

nope - Exit for me.

luv,

Brandie

*just as crazy as Addaboy*

Whew, and here I was worried! Yeah Exit is bad too. Been there twice...NEVER again.

But Roxy for some reason, they kept talking me into. I'm talking like I must have been there at least 30 times. Guess sometimes ya never learn!

Thanks honey!

addaboy *is handing back his prozac prescription*

I used to have this problem with SF, I couldn't stand going there because it was so hard to get around in that place. Then I met a friend of mine who works with JP and always reserves VIP sections. It made a world of difference.

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

[This message has been edited by tripinchick (edited 09-01-2000).]

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

It would have to be Exit. I tried really hard that one time I went to have a good time (I paid way too much to be there) but to no avail.

BTW - Addaboy..no Twilo for you?

Jam...Twilo for me? Sorry, you'll NEVER find me there except on select Saturdays. I HATE TRANCE. Yeah, I can admit it. I'll be at Limelight and then Vinyl tonight.

addaboy

PS - You met some of my pals last weekend...Shootin3, Scramble and Kim. They're my summer house roomates! They'll be down the shore again if you go.

i have to agree with brandie,

exit for me. i always have a good time at any club; as long as i am with my friends, there is decent music, and no one is bothering us.

i was able to have fun at exit, but i think the lack of a good vibe in there kills it. i don't know what it is, but i just don't get all excited to go in there, like i do at other places. oh wellz. but i know i will still end up going there anyway at some point (friends). go figure.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Most Jersey shore clubs, with the exception of maybe Surf Club.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Yeah, for me was Exit. Went there twice, once for the grand opening and once in this past July. That place SUCKS BALLS! cartman.gif

I can have a better time at hole in the bar like The Dart in Dover, NJ than at Exit. If anyone lives in that area, you know what I'm talking about.

I saw a knife fight there one night. Too bad it wasn't two monkeys knife fighting. biggrin.gif

------------------

Like a blind man at an orgy, I'm going have to feel my way around. spin.gif

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 09-01-2000).]