Clubplanet Nightlife Community

over 25..........we need to get together!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Divalicious and and this here geriatric frown.gif have decided to head out to the Hamptons on Sat. instead of Fri. so we will be at Vinyl on Fri. I'll leave the walker at home!! Yay, can't wait....where do you guys usually meet up?? PS - there's no age discrimination with me. I love everyone...

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

hey everybody!

i'm def down to meet up with the mature party crowd...well i don't know just how mature but isn't that the pc term for older?

i'm going to be in the hamptons this weekend and next tho... well hope you guys have fun if you meet up in the next couple of weekends.

maybe we can plan another at vinyl 3 fridays from now...look at me thinking waaay too far in advance...

oh but wait, i'm 28 going on 18 so does that disqualify me? i'm soo confused

silly.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 08-24-2000).]

To the real Divalicious, no offense on the Sag. thing, I am actually both Scorpio & Sag. but I tend to have more Scropio traits (which is what I should have said smile.gif)

I read both horoscopes and pick the better one! tee hee

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Thank goodness there are some people over 25. Nothing against the younger people but sometimes I feel like Im not doing the right thing. Especially since it seems like another one of friends is getting married every month. Four weddings this year and I have another one in mid-September and another in October. I better swallow my wallet.

Now I feel better about partying all weekend.

Peace - Chick

Hehehehe. I went to a rave in CT a few weeks ago and it was like 16+..... felt like a lecherous old man when some cute 17yr old wanted to chat for a bit. tongue.gif

21+ is totally cool with me..... I don't feel like I'm any different now (25) than I was at 21..... except that I go to work instead of class, and I earn $$ instead of scrounging foro it. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

I totally agree..just cause you are over 25..doesn't mean you can't go all night like the younger peeps can..and Vejita...you are totally right...with the prices of clubs etc going up and up..us older peeps will soon be the only ones who can afford it wink.gif

I actually have a group of friends in the 29-33 range (I'm 26) who party harder than anyone I know (I can't keep up with them..)and I think its great, they all worked very hard at their careers..they deserve to party! More so than the under 21 people, I think...

Call me crazy..but if I ever get married.. my man best be coming out WITH me.. smile.gifNone of this...I'm settled..therefore I can't have fun anymore shit... wink.gif

-J

------------------

"Will you take the pain..I will give to you...again and again..and will you return it"-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Hehehe. 21+ is such a gray area, or at least until you start hitting 35+, and then I think you might start to get a bit more sedentary (family-minded and such). But as long as yer up for a good time, and can find peeps who are too, there's no reason you can't have a shytload of fun wherever you go. biggrin.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Physical age doesn't matter, its how you feel on the inside. I just turned 38 (yesterday), But I still feel like I'm 20. BTW my boyfriend is 22 and he has trouble keeping up with me. Heading into NYC this afternoon for the weekend to let loose and party. Was planning on Limelight tonight and Soundfactory tomorrow (really want to check out the S&M show). Unless someone can suggest something better...... Where is Vinyl anyway?

Originally posted by cathym11758:

Physical age doesn't matter, its how you feel on the inside. I just turned 38 (yesterday), But I still feel like I'm 20. BTW my boyfriend is 22 and he has trouble keeping up with me. Heading into NYC this afternoon for the weekend to let loose and party. Was planning on Limelight tonight and Soundfactory tomorrow (really want to check out the S&M show). Unless someone can suggest something better...... Where is Vinyl anyway?

Wow! Wow! Wow!! I bow down to you!! I'm 32 and was with a 22 year old....you are my hero!! I love to read posts from people who are over 24, 25 b/c when I go out I sometimes feel like these young 'uns wonder what the hell I'm doing, but I just can't help myself. I don't ever see myself growing out of this phase. I just keep getting worse as I get older. Whatever...it's all good!

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

OK everyone is talking about "the year of the tiger, snake, etc..." I don't know what year I am. I was born in '71. Anyone know what that was??

Oh yeah...if it was the year of the pig or rat or something like that just don't bother answering...I don't want to know!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by Jilly:

I totally agree..just cause you are over 25..doesn't mean you can't go all night like the younger peeps can..and Vejita...you are totally right...with the prices of clubs etc going up and up..us older peeps will soon be the only ones who can afford it wink.gif

I actually have a group of friends in the 29-33 range (I'm 26) who party harder than anyone I know (I can't keep up with them..)and I think its great, they all worked very hard at their careers..they deserve to party! More so than the under 21 people, I think...

Call me crazy..but if I ever get married.. my man best be coming out WITH me.. smile.gifNone of this...I'm settled..therefore I can't have fun anymore shit... wink.gif

-J

thats the way to do it, work hard play hard tongue.gif

The house I used to live in all three of us would be working 11 to 16 hour days 5 or 6 or 7 days a week and then when we'd go out together it was TROUBLE wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by tripinchick:

To the real Divalicious, no offense on the Sag. thing, I am actually both Scorpio & Sag. but I tend to have more Scropio traits (which is what I should have said smile.gif)

I read both horoscopes and pick the better one! tee hee

Just thought you might wanna know.. you can't be both. If you think you're more Scorp then that's prolly what you are... being on the cusp=== whatever the sign you are and you get the tendencies of the one right next door.... Get ahold of an Ephermis and your time of birth.. then you'll know for sure =)

-------Info supplied for all those inquiring minds-------

Did I mention the whole Ascendant thing? Doh hehe NM.... let's keep this simple hehe....

The Artful is 25 as well.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-03-2000).]