Clubplanet Nightlife Community

over 25..........we need to get together!!!!!

Two years ain't nothin Jami. I'm dating someone three years younger than me, so who cares. Let's just go out and party!!! biggrin.gif

Oh Mr. Gotti, please don't hurt me. No really, I didn't mean what I said. I promise I'll do anything, just don't kill me...You big loser. Go back to the swamp someone dumped you in and leave us alone.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Since I didn't think there was anyone over 25 here.......we should get together have a little party of our own....... under 25 can join but i'd love to see if we all can hook up and party face.......interested? let's make some plans.....send in the ideas...... Place somewhere in NYC..............

Hey glowgirl! How about tomorrow at Vinyl?

Looks like another ClubNYC meetup...Im down smile.gif

Where's Steve aka CrystalMethodNY when you need him? He's the brainchild behind like every single ClubNYC meetup so far!

As for your name, Glowgirl...its not a big deal. There used to be someone here last year who used to post under that handle, but due to constant abuse (do you guys remember that?!) from people on the board, she stopped posting. So its all yours girl!

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Looks like another ClubNYC meetup...Im down smile.gif

Where's Steve aka CrystalMethodNY when you need him? He's the brainchild behind like every single ClubNYC meetup so far!

As for your name, Glowgirl...its not a big deal. There used to be someone here last year who used to post under that handle, but due to constant abuse (do you guys remember that?!) from people on the board, she stopped posting. So its all yours girl!

Ali

Hey Abi! Steve went to Arizona!! He promised us girls he'd bring back some desert rose . . . errr cactus for Brandie so she can trip, trip and trip some more!! crazyeye.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills angel.gif

I'm definately down to meet up with some people "my own age". Not that there's anything wrong with high school girls - I love those uniforms wink.gif

I'll be doing the Jersey shore thing the next 2 w/e's so I'm out for now unless it's during the week.

BTW, I'm 27

Originally posted by tripinchick:

Boa_Boy... RIGHT ON!!

Actually I am on the cusp of Scorpio & Sag, So I choose Scorpio they have more fun!!

whoa, hold the phone...i have to speak up for the Sags. We sure do know how to have fuuun. Scorps are cool and all, but Sags give all the signs a run for their money in the adventureous-fun-having department biggrin.gif

ok, so please nobody think i'm trying to start zodiac drama.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

so where're we gonna meetup? I'm hoping to go to Vinyl tomorrow, and twilo is plan b...

I know, let's have 2 meetups.

6am at the powerbar in twilo.

2am at the main bar in Vinyl.

I might be able to do both!

Thoughts?

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

way to go Morph....

Scorpios are the funkly shit....I'm Nov 10, 74, when r u? tongue.gif

BTW people I've met with the same b'day share eerie simmilarities with me wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com