Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for all the girls out there

First off, I am not saying that I want some guy rubbing his stuff all over me. With that said we do have to consider the physical aspect of it. If you're dancing with a beautiful girl naturally thoughts having to do with things other than dancing might run through your head. It's natural not perverted. Unfortunately, with a guy there's no hiding that excitement. There have been times that I've been excited just thinking about someone but you can't tell when I am. I really don't think they can control it. You can't expect guys you just met to be dancing with you and thinking "I would like to start a long term relationship with this girl". You're having fun at the moment and that can be exciting. I don't think the hard on is gross. I think misconduct later when the music stops is the problem.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by cathyo:

First off, I am not saying that I want some guy rubbing his stuff all over me. With that said we do have to consider the physical aspect of it. If you're dancing with a beautiful girl naturally thoughts having to do with things other than dancing might run through your head. It's natural not perverted. Unfortunately, with a guy there's no hiding that excitement. There have been times that I've been excited just thinking about someone but you can't tell when I am. I really don't think they can control it. You can't expect guys you just met to be dancing with you and thinking "I would like to start a long term relationship with this girl". You're having fun at the moment and that can be exciting. I don't think the hard on is gross. I think misconduct later when the music stops is the problem.

Thank you Cathyo for explaining the fact that its a physical response that is sometimes hard to control. Hell, I've "grind danced" with girls before, not had a hard-on and had the girls look at me in a weird manner. I've ALSO been told by some girls (no kidding) that its a turn-on for them if a guy gets hard. Anyway, I think it all depends on what sort of music you're listening to...ie, if you're in a club with some name DJs, then you shouldn't be grinding in the first place (IMO). If you're in a cheesy meat market place, grinding to some cheesy top 40 tune - don't expect the guy to be there for the music...his first priority is prolly a hook-up and that thought might excite him, leading him to rush some blood to certain body parts!

My few cents...

------------------

I was born in Twilo, I have lived in Twilo, and I shall... (lets not go there)

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 09-05-2000).]

Originally posted by The MiSSeS:

I was just wondering... WHY DO GUYS DO THAT... Thats so nasty.... Personally, its a TURN-OFF..

asking again? Why the hell do guys do that?

Do what?? Get a hard-on?? Ummm...cuz its just a natural response to sexual excitement/stimulation. And if you don't want a guy to get a hard-on then don't grind! You can't expect to grind against a guy and have him stay down all the time.

And Rachel1997, no (speaking for myself at least), not all guys want to grind women so they can come. For one thing, grinding is enuf stimulation to maybe get a hard-on, but definitely not to come. It requires a lot more to reach that stage, in which case, its not grinding anymore but total sexual stimulation.

Though I also have to say that there are some guys out there that do expect that...IMO, very sexually frustrated guys!

------------------

I was born in Twilo, I have lived in Twilo, and I shall... (lets not go there)

So what about the case when the guy is making out with the girl... He's still not supposed to get an erection? Since every girl here feels the need to point out that they would never let a guy within 10 miles of them unless they were madly in love, pretend that the makeout session happens after you have got to know the guy and have been on several dates with him. After dinner you go out dancing, and dance very close and begin making out. At what point would you not mind noticing an erection.

have to add my $0.02...

this happens quite often... i hate it when i'm dancing away and some guy, who btw has not even bothered to let me lay eyes on him, starts rubbing his penis on my ass! i mean they literally come up from behind and start humping like a puppy in heat!! WHAT THE F**K!!? i get soo pissed that i want to start swinging!! but i demure like the lady that i am and just give them a look that makes them run away with their tail between their legs.

on the other hand tho, when i'm in a club with a guy i'm with, there's lots of rubbing going on - and he better have a big 'ol stiffy!!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

I wanna see guys get knocked out by chicks for that shit... haha

------The whole club is like MUSIC STOPS OH SHIT!!!! She just layed that guy out!!!---then the DJ spins some Aretha Franklin "R-E-S-P-E-C-T... what it means to me... whick, whick, whicka... R-R-R.... R-E-S... R-E-S..."

hehe

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-05-2000).]

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Do what?? Get a hard-on?? Ummm...cuz its just a natural response to sexual excitement/stimulation. And if you don't want a guy to get a hard-on then don't grind! You can't expect to grind against a guy and have him stay down all the time.

And Rachel1997, no (speaking for myself at least), not all guys want to grind women so they can come. For one thing, grinding is enuf stimulation to maybe get a hard-on, but definitely not to come. It requires a lot more to reach that stage, in which case, its not grinding anymore but total sexual stimulation.

Though I also have to say that there are some guys out there that do expect that...IMO, very sexually frustrated guys!

Usually when guys come up to me, they have the hard on cuz they come up to you and start grinding away on you and you feel it right away... why do they continue grinding and grinding???

hm. my first response would be ew and walk away, but the more i think about it... it's like you've turned a total stranger on and your fully (sometimes) clothed. so it'd kinda like a compliment. after he's got a hard on then you walk away. hahahaha ~ take a bow ~

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by raver_mania:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Im with Rach1997 on this one... Why do they have to come and grind?... Whats up with all the grinding?... Dont guys know how to dance in other ways...

And Raver Mania.. im not uneducated i know what a hard on is... my question was WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GRIND?...

But I guess obviously is to cop a cheap thrill!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif