Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT KIND OF GUYS YOU GIRLS LIKE?

(mike <msoprano13> is such a sexy thing)

hehehe

now my bf will be mad at me - Rob you're *much* better looking.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

OK heres my fav quote of the week:"

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by loving an imperfect person perfectly"

oh i could have a field day with this question.....my friends and i have the never ending conversation and debate on this!

horrible example, but eric neis-ish (the look) without the guido'ness and stupid cockiness..needs confidence and energy but can also admit when hes wrong! someone who u always wonder what they're going to say and do next..and know how to keep it new!! (in and out of bed lol)

Someone who can watch some guy (or girl lol)hit on me at a club and smile and just be cool and not flip out, THATS what keeps girls loyal when u give them space and trust, room to breathe and just be a kid and not have to know where u are every second of the day!! And not think that girls are BI just to please them! Its for US goddamnit lol!!!!!!!!Oh and they dont have to live for house/trance (tho im partial to DJ's just cant resist them) but they have to respect my love for it, be wiling to learn and go and become part of it.... smile.gif

Hmm...5'10 ish..has a "presence" you just cant take your eyes off them, they light up a room...always workin on the tan (REAL!) just enuff muscles...deep eyes...clean cut w/ that hot 1 day stubble...CLEAN WHITE TEETH! Cleannnnnnn is key!

ok and clothes; its so cute when guys look like they care but not like they're trying too hard..cant resist a guy in a wifebeater (black, no logo!) with kinda baggy really nicely cut pants and just like looks so put together but simple at the same time...loves his mom but is such a bad boy, but can also be like "ok enough e this month lets just take a drive and skip the clubs" ohhhhhh boy i would fall in love! And why does everyone think that the "beefy club guy " look has to mean they are idiots and assholes. Just cuz a lot are, doesnt mean some arent. The ONLY guy I met that fits this entire description was incredible, except for 2 things : he was WAY too old, and had um...can we say. THREEEEEEEE INCHES smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif!lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

sorry, im a little drunk, i sound like a little girl babbling i know! and ive been making this speech since i was 15 HAAH!

have a good weekend everyone ill be upstate relaxing with the fam (first time for everything!) and workin on the TAN!

MDiva

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

xMissDiva19x@aol.com

[This message has been edited by MissDiva (edited 09-01-2000).]

Originally posted by executress:

OUTSIDE

All American Look

5'11 to 6'1

190 to 210 lbs w/ muscles (but not that juiced look)

Short Hair

Chiseled Features (face)

Good sense of fashion - important

INSIDE

GOTTA BE FUNNY W/ A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR

Must have a descent bank account and career

ie: Antonio Sabato Jr.

Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray)

Christian Bail (American Pshycho)

oh shit... she said "decent bank account!!!"

LMFAO!!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by msoprano13:

hey cathyo i fit that description perfectly except for the light eyes, sorry if your b/f gets pissed, just letting you know

He doesn't read this board anyway. smile.gif BTW, his name is Mike too! Weird!!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

OUTSIDE

All American Look

5'11 to 6'1

Short Hair

Chiseled Features (face)

INSIDE

Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray)

Godd taste... smile.gif

You picked my 2 favorite men, Antonio Sabato Jr. and Mark McGrath. I love them both!!!

Originally posted by msoprano13:

hey cathyo i fit that description perfectly except for the light eyes, sorry if your b/f gets pissed, just letting you know

I don't see you in the photo gallery, let's see a picture!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

sound like me!

Originally posted by ravegirl:

definitely tall and in shape (ooohhhh and I LOVE dark hair and light eyes mmmmmm....)

but i'm more into personality traits someone who is adventurous (I'm a wild one) and fun to be with

oh yeah and well endowed... hee hee... now there'e the icing on the cake!!

wink.gif

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.

5'11" 190-210 pounds with muscles without that juiced look? Either you're talking about someone who has been working out like a madman naturally for 10 years or just someone mostly fat. I've been working out for almost 8 years now and I am at about that level. The highest I ever got was 200, now I'm about 185 and ripped to the bone. That shit takes hard work. Your standards are high, but so are mine so that's ok. Oh, one question, you said "without that juiced look"

Does that mean that he can be on juice but just not look all juiced up?

OUTSIDE

All American Look

5'11 to 6'1

Short Hair

Chiseled Features (face)

INSIDE

Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray)

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.

I like Guys who are tall, built, clean cut, and have a sense of Style. I like classy but trendy dressers. The kind of guys that look like models. Either Blonde with blue eyes, or dark hair and dark eyes. Oh yeah...I think pale guys are totally unattractive!!!

~ PaulinE ~

Ummmm... Good question....

Being extremely picky.... =)

He has to have perfect Teeth ( straight & white )... Perfect ears..nice and round... no elf looking thing... between 5'8 and 6'1

Weight matters, where he cant be too much of a juice head or too skimpy anorexic... And obviously FAT does not apply!.... Very clean looking...He has to be the center of attention... Someone really hard to get...

well thats just looks... It takes time to work him to where i like.. =)

Ta-Ta

The MiSSeS

Wow, this is tough, seeing as I don't really have a "type"...but if I had to pick... smile.gif

At least 5'9'', but six foot is better...light eyes, great smile (very important)...sense of humor, confidence, intelligence...he has to be a good conversationalist, and he has to make me laugh...omg am I asking too much? wink.gif

------------------

=)

Damn Jilly, we've got to meet up some time. I think you would like what you see. wink.gif Where do you hang out? I seem to always wind up at Centro-fly, even when I am just planning to have an early night, it never works out that way. confused.gif

JohnB

Originally posted by thewedge:

5'11" 190-210 pounds with muscles without that juiced look? Either you're talking about someone who has been working out like a madman naturally for 10 years or just someone mostly fat. I've been working out for almost 8 years now and I am at about that level. The highest I ever got was 200, now I'm about 185 and ripped to the bone. That shit takes hard work. Your standards are high, but so are mine so that's ok. Oh, one question, you said "without that juiced look"

Does that mean that he can be on juice but just not look all juiced up?

200pds? OMFG!!!! You must be huge...

Some women don't understand that Arnold only weighed like 230pds and he was 6'2"

Shit I'm 5'11" and only weigh like 165pds at the most and most guys that are bigger n me are on steroids....

I can prolly bench press like 170pds 10 times and throw 12 45pd plates on a leg press and I can do that for at least 10 times too... All without drugs and being as lazy as hell. LOL

Heheh... don't mind me.. that just kinda bugged me out hehe

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

OUTSIDE

All American Look

5'11 to 6'1

Short Hair

Chiseled Features (face)

INSIDE

wow a decent bank account, were u on who wants to marry a multi-millionare??? jk

I didn't see that show, but the outcome was hilarious as hell.

It's like someone told her or she realized that she was gonna basically pimp herself to some guy just cause he was rich---- ie: sleep with him after their "wedding"... HAHAHA

Then she tried to play that shit off like... "I do declare... I don't know what I must have been thinking"

And then it was like------ "Oh shit... for real? I'll get how much for posing in Playboy? Sign me up!!!"

Life's full a jokes------- Although I do prefer seeing em played on others.. rather than yours truly hehe!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>