Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPRING BREAK 2001?

cancun is definetly the hot spot, although i think i might opt for skipping cancun and going to ibiza, especially since my spring break is early in march and not too many other i know have the same frown.gif its ok though, i'll take ibiza over cancun any day biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Panama city is your typical party place, 4 hours frm atlanta, ive visited it once already.heh. i dont know if id like a week there..itsl ike spending a week in the bahamas, after you have drunk your self into oblivion and had random sex with 4 or 5 partners, you do want to go home...

I go skiing in Whistler, BC, Canada every year, for the last 3 spring breaks, and there is nowhere else you should go, If you like to ski or snowboard, smoke legal weed, and groove at night to the west coasts best DJ's. Oh, and the drinking age is 18 too, for all you young ones (or cradle robbers). Oh, did I mention that there are the two biggest mountians in North America with a pedesrtian only village in the middle? If all the surfers in america go to california in the summer, then all the snowboarders go to Whister for the winter, and you can immagine what that does to the local sceen!!!

C U there...

Mike

------------------

"looking for the secret, searching for the sound" --Phil Lesh, Greatful Dead

watch yo back in Cancun. Some friends just got back from a hell week there - cops busting Americans for just about anything and taking bigtime bribes to get out of it. Just like the 'old days' in Mexico. The judge told Gina to "not let her kids down to Mexico if they think they are going to get away with anything" for spring break...

just a bit of the 411.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

Originally posted by rachel1997:

How much is Cancun?

THE WHOLE CITY!?! lol

i'd say flight & hotel for week..... hmmm... around $875 - $1000. but prices change all the time. you should try www.skyauction.com

have fun!!

personally, whistler mtn. sounds like a mighty fine idea!! thanks for the info,momadance

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com