Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question for the girls...where do you put your stuff?

I usually carry a small black purse that can go over my body so that I don't have to hold it. And I only bring what I NEED and everything that I do bring, I make sure that it's small so that the pocketbook isn't a buldge.

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

People walk in&out of your life everyday but only true friends leave footprints in your heart

(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸.·´*

no lipstick.. yuk i hate makeup... only lip gloss.. and i don't carry that with me to a club... hmm.. money & ID. if I'm wearing pants and there tight i kinda tuck my loot and id in there somewhere. like on my stomache.. or hips. okay before I get into details.. sometimes a friends pocket.

Money goes in my boot. Everything else....goes on the guy I have as my slave for the night.

"Can I have a cigarette?" " Can I have a light?" " Can I have my lipstick?" " Can I have my drugs?"....yea like I ask for that least one....that goes somewhere close to my heart...my bra!

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

Little bag that wraps around my hips-

If I have my boots on I'll stick everything in there.

I like to have everything I need on me so I am prepared-you never know when you may need an emergency bump or something. I would hate if I had to ask someone for my things everytime I needed them.

handbags (and shoes!) are wonderful accessories to top of a great outfit. but i'm assuming you are talking about when you go clubbing.

i like to wear phat pants when i go clubbing so i put my $$ and ID in there. and also my kiehl's lip balm #1. that's the best. no make-up for me. at least not when your in a hot, sweaty, non-ventilated night club.

I can't dance with a purse!!!

My clubbing friend, known to all here as Divalicious, made these ID size black satin drawstring pouches with an elastic drawstring and I usually hold it in my hand or put it up high on my arm. It's all torn up from stuffing it this summer, so my girl's going to have to whip out her sewing needle!! Hee hee smile.gif I lose so much stuff when I go out. The insanity has to stop!!

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

Meaning ID, money, gum, lipstick, whatever...During the summer, clothes are so small and my outfits ususally don't have pockets. Winter they may, but I hate having stuff in my pockets. I once tried to put my money and ID in my boot, but I ended up losing my $$$ and it was a pain in the ass. Was just wondering..

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif