Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney or Christina????

I think Christina sings better and is cuter. She also has a better dance cheoragrapher than Britney. In my opinion the only thing that Britney has going for her are her boobs. That's it.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

BRITNEY

AND i have to say that i think BSB is just horrible and they are what is wrong w/ music BUT i have to say i do not mind NSYNC.. i think they obviously work extremely hard and everytime i see em on tv they never lip sync..

not saying i like em but i don't mind them

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

Originally posted by buccafm:

I think Britney is prettier, but I think Christina sings and dances better. Christina is cute but she kind of looks weird. tongue.gif

I agree with you, Christina is cute but something about her is weird. I think Britney has a better body, Christina can definitely sing and they both can dance

------------------

kiss.gif

Attn! Objective gay opinion! No jealousy or desire plays a part in this...

who's cuter??

Britney is pissing away her looks for that whole untouchable-slut, "I'm fucking the quarterback and there's nothing his girlfriend can do about it" look. Christina definitely gets this one.

who sings better??

Britney is the Milli Vanilli of chicapop. Christina 2, Britney 0.

who dances better??

Hmmmm. Britney is extremely well choreographed, but Christina has some better moves - though not as tight and controlled. I think this leans slightly to Christina's favor.

i'm my opinion... Britney is pretty, but Christina is cuter. Christina sings better... i think the dance thing is a toss.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

britney has a better bod by a mile...nice abs!!!! chrisitna is too skinny.

chrisitna has better hair and her looks are better, but neither is exactly gorgeous in my eyes. and if u wanna read a good interview with some major britney dissin, look at this months GQ with the kid rock interview...thats freakin hilarious!

christina has better dancin. to bad she lips sincs though.

Personally, Christina annoys the shit out of me. Yea she's pretty and can sing but she's WAYY too into herself I think. She is even wayyyyy to skiiny. She looks sickly.

Britney well I think shes a little more real but shes also fake. If I had to choose one over the other...personality ID go for Britney.

Sexually...Id take both.Everyone is allowed to make a mistake once in a while. tongue.gif

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*